Act 2: Playing Pretend

Flytho took me to a fancy hive, that's what they called houses, hives. A short troll with a Cerulean symbol came out, there was no way I would risk my life,, I wanted to get out, but then Flytho whispered to me, "He's my moirail, don't worry about a thing." I understood what a moirail was because I was paying attention to Flytho's Alternia lesson. In the place was a bunch of robots and a big bird lusus "I'm Invend Gadjit, nice to meet you Elijah" the cerulean blood said after some time. "It's convenient that you have 6 letters in your first name, but your last name is at 11, can you shorten your surname?" Invend asks. I could shorten it to Nighti! "Uh, Nighti!" I say. He writes stuff down. "So, what would you like your horn style to be?" I've never been asked this...probably...the first thing that comes to my mind is bullets, because my friend Ethan loves guns! "A bullet design, medium sized" I say, Invend writes some stuff down..."Okay, so, do you think rationally, or make premature decisions?" I make plenty of premature decisions "Premature decisions!" He takes more notes. "Time travel, or Space travel" he asks. "I personally prefer time travel." I respond. He takes notes. "So, tell me about yourself, Elijah" Invend just exclaims out of nowhere. "Well, I like to believe in my friends and help people in need, I make things fair and most of the time have positive emotions, I have a high conviction in things I believe in, and I like to go on my computer and especially text my matesprit" I say. "You have a matesprit?" Invend asks. "Uhh, yeah, she's on my home planet though, at least we can still talk to eachother" I say. Invend shows me a disguise, I put it on in a changing room, I look like a troll, except for the eyes and the skin. Invend hands me what appears to be makeup, gray makeup...whatever it takes to stay alive. I taint all my skin gray, then come out of the dressing room, he designed the horns out of plastic on a little headband thing that blends in with my hair, so people won't see the headband part! He then lies me on a bed and puts me to sleep...