When Eva Finds Out.

Eva pov

I was siting in tha couch with my best friend jojo. So Brie txted Jojo today and she showed me.

Brie-Hey jojo i wanted to tell you that Nikki is pergnant(2 mins ago).

Wow wtf she wanted to get pergnant by John so that i want go with him But im still gonna try tho.

Jojo:Eva u need to stop being childish cuz this is what lil kids do. Eva you are a woman and u need to act like one. Look Eva im your friend and i want u to be happy but just move on from john cuz that would never happen.

Jojo you are so right will i kinda like a guy his real name is colby nd he is so hot.

Jojo: Omg you like Seth Rollins! Can I tell him.

~ I got an txt~

Seth- Hey wanna go out with me nd the guys tonight @ 10:30.

Me- Sure I would love to. But who's all going?

Seth- Ok, It will be Me, Dean,Roman,John,Miz, Doplh.

Me-Cool but no girl that I can talk to.

Seth- Yea Aj, Summer,Rosa,nd U nd Jojo.

Me- Ok.but if summer start shit with me i will beat her ass.

Seth-ok Eva see U im 10 mims.

Me-Kk bye.

After I got done txting Seth I told Jojo to get ready. Then I took and Hot shower then got out and dryed off.

I looked at the time it was 10:00. I got dressed nd i put in a cute black dress nd some black pupms the i did my bright red hair in a fish tail.Also i did my makeup. It was 10:28 when we got done so we walked out to tha loby.

I saw Seth he was so handsome.

I was talking to my best friend Aj Lee. Then i feel a big strong hand wraped around my waist.

I trun around and it was Seth we was face to face. Hey Seth i said as i stare into his eyes.

S:Hey are u ready to go.

Yes im ready so i ride with u what about jojo.

S: yea Dean taking jojo he likes her alot.

Aww she kinda like him. And i kinda like u i mumble.

S: What was tha last thing u said.

I said lets go.