Chapter 18

Kaelin p.o.v
I was having a lot of fun.Myiesha seemed to be as well. I looked over at her, her mouth was hanging open,as the protagonist in the movie fought for his life.She was tightly clutching the gummy worms I gave her as she shoved three into her mouth. I could've shown her or the others my power sooner but the element of surprise has always been my thing. " Hi,Kaelin" she said,probably noticing me staring at her. "Hey" I replied shamelessly. "You can watch the movie now, you spent like 20£ on it" she stated.  "I'm just taking mental notes" I said. "Alright" she replied. 20 minutes had passed and the movie was almost over. "Kaelin?" I heard her whisper. "Hm?" I responded. "What are we doing after this?" She  asked. "You'll see" I smiled and leaned in, about to tickle her, only to get a force field in my way. "I totally forgot you had this" I laughed.
After the movie..
"You're awesome!" She screamed. "Oh I know" I said teasingly. "Frozen yougart? After the movie? That's honestly just mindblowing" she stated. "Oh wait.Question. How do you not die when you eat frozen stuff?" I inquired. "My body temperature burns it up as soon as it touches my tounge" she answered. "Fire is still strong as ever? I haven't seen it in a while" I asked. She grew a small fireball and showcased it to me. "Awesome"
"Homeward bound, brother!"  She shouted. "Did you just sibling zone me?" I asked,shocked. "No... I take-me-on-more-dates-and-then-you'll- be-more- zoned you" Myiesha stated, matter-of-factly. "Its tickle time!" I screamed, chasing after her.
Back at the house..
We tiptoed into the house quietly. Proceeding upstairs to our rooms. "I had a lot of fun" She said. "Me too" I whispered. She gave me a kiss on the cheek. "I thought I was zoned?" I asked. She walked the few steps to her room and said "You are.. but not for long" She closed her door and I went to my room. Collapsing on my bed I sighed with content.  "KAELIN!!" I flew up and ran downstairs "Where's the fire?!" I shouted. "With us, fire isn't considered a threat"  Kareem stated "Mr. Steel just called and said there's intel of another attack, set to take place tomorrow night" Destinee said.  "Alright, night" I said yawning. "Hold up, I'm not done. It's taking place at a New York airport, We leave in two hours." she finished. "UGHHHHH" I heavily groaned. "You should probaly pack" Raquel said, smirking. "What about you guys?" I asked. "We already packed." Zhanece stated. "We were looking for you but we figured you went for a walk or was showering or something?" Gabriel inquired.  I shrugged in response. I tiredly began trudging upstairs to pack.. "Kaelin, do you even have a power?" I heard Kareem ask. "Its laser eyes,you douche" I replied waving it off.  I stopped in my tracks and inquired "What about Myiesha?" Destinee shrugged and said"She's probably been asleep since seven" I chuckled under my breath, knowing very well that's not what she'd been doing. I ran to her room and knocked and entered. She was meditating, her forcefield visibly glowing its bright orange. I looked around and noticed the few clothes scattered on the floor.  I picked each item up ad folded it, placing it in her bag. I took the items on her nightstand and put them in the smaller compartment. I laughed as I picked up a framed photo of her and her friends. It featured them at an ice cream palour, they seemed to be laughing at Gabriel, who had ice cream on his head, it seemed to come from a flying Raquel who was hovering above him. I put it had the top of her clothes and zipped up her bag. As I was done she stretched, saying " Hey brother" I rolled my eyes and said "Hey pyro"  she laughed. "According to my uncle we have another mission" I continued. "Awesome, when?" She asked. "Tomorrow night,New York,We leave in two hours"  Her eyes  widened "I have to pack!" She cried, rolling off of her bed. She looked around the room,confused. "I think we've been robbed" she suggested. I chuckled saying "I packed for you" she said nothing and ran up to me, wrapping me in her arms. "The only person who would really do that is Destinee and my mom,thank you so much" she mumbled. "No problem" I replied. We were just staring at each other,in dead silence...