Chapter One~Betty POV

I woke up from my phone ringing. What a great way to start off the day, I thought sarcastically. I checked the caller ID, to see that Reggie was calling me. I sighed and answered it. "Hey Reg. What's up?" I asked, trying to sound like I hadn't just woken up. "Hey Betts! Are you ready for school? I'm waiting outside. Come down when you're ready." He said sweetly. "Thanks. I'll be there in a few minutes." I told him. "Okay. I'll be waiting for you Betts." He said. I ended the call and got dressed, wearing a white shirt and overalls. I kept my hair down and quickly did my makeup Then went downstairs. "Hey mom. Love you see you later. Bye mom" I said in a rush and walked out the door to see Reggie waiting for me. "Did princess sleeping beauty get her rest?" He taunted. I pointed my middle finger at him. "Shut the fuck up or I will literally stick my finger up your nose." I said. He snickered and so did I. The Snickers turned into laughs , the laughs turned into snorts, and the snorts turned into us acting like we were high. We settled down a minute later, approaching Fangs' House. I knocked on the door and shortly after, he came out. He shut the door behind him. "You took a lot less time than Betts, didn't you?" Reggie teased. "SHUT UP REGGIE." I screamed. Fangs looked confused, and I was glaring at Reggie, who was laughing hysterically. This is going to be a loooooong ass day, I thought.