HOT TOPIC TIME!!!

-Hope's P.O.V-

We finally went inside of Hot Topic. "I'll pay for anything you want. I want to buy you guys things." Mom said. "You don't have to." I said. "As your mother and friend's mother, I can buy you two whatever I want." She said. "You don't need to." I said. "Really Adrienne you don't need to buy us anything." Ashely said. "Girls, I can and I will." Mom said. "I guess this is a fight we are going to lose?" I asked. "Yep. No matter how hard you to try and fight it, you're going to lose." Mom said. "Go pick out whatever you want." Mom said. "Okay." Ashley and I said.

"What are you going to get?" Ashley asked. "Well I am getting Jessie Paege merch because she's an amazing YouTuber." I said. "I might get some Palaye  Royale merch." Ashley said. "I don't really know what else I want. But I have seen some cool merch for Fall Out Boy and Panic! At the Disco." I said. "Is there any other bands we should get merch for?" She asked. "Well I don't really know because I am waiting for Amo by Bring Me the Horizon." I said. "Do you think Adrienne will buy you the album?" She asked. "I have no idea, but I really want it. I love all of the songs that they have released." I said. "That's cool. I think she will help you and get it for you." She said. 

I walked around the Hot Topic and picked out a few more things that I wanted. "Are you ready to go?" I asked Ashley. "I am ready to go whenever you want." She said. "Let's go find Mom and see if we can go to a music store tomorrow." I said. "That sounds like fun." She said. "I know." I said. "So how much band merch did you get?" Ashley asked. "A lot and some hair dye for later on when I need to redo my hair. I did get some other merch though." I said. "What about you?" I asked. "I got a lot of band merch too. I really only got band merch with some other things thrown into the pile." She said. "Let's go find Mom then." I said.

We walked all over Hot Topic until we were able to find my Mom. "There she is." She said pointing at my Mom. "Let's go get her." I said. We walked over to her and she looked at us. "I think you two are ready to buy the whole store." Mom said. "Well, you gave us freedom in Hot Topic. That was your biggest mistake." Ashley said. "It really was." I said. "We love this place and a lot of the things that are in here. When we were back in the center, we had to save money up for a long time to be able to come here and get what we wanted. When we did come here, it would feel like we were buying the whole store but we wouldn't be able to come for months. The times we were allowed to be here, those days were " Ashley said. "It's what we are used to. Also is there a way that we could possibly go to a music store tomorrow so I can get Amo by Bring Me The Horzion?" I asked. "Yeah. I'll take you to one." Mom said.

We stood in line for at least ten minutes, before we could pay. When we went up to the registrar, Ashley put her stuff down first and then I put my stuff on top of hers. "Did you find everything okay?" The person checking us out asked. "Yes." Ashley and I said together. "I feel bad for the cashier." I whispered to Ashley. "Same. They have to deal with so much stuff." Ashley whispered back. "I'm guessing you two are big fans of a bunch of different things." The cashier said. "Yep." Ashley said. 

When the cashier finished, Mom paid and we left. "So, tomorrow we are going to a music store to get an album. Is there anything else we need to do tomorrow?" Mom asked. "Can we go to a game store?" Ashley asked. "Yes. Sure." Mom said. "Good." Ashley said. We walked to the car with a bunch of bags and went home.