Relatively Relatives: Chapter Two

Elijah's POV

 "You are well, before I tell you, we aren't actually twins, we are triplets, but have been looking for a month now." I begin to explain. 

 " We asked our mother multiple times what their name was and she said Ellie. " My brother continued.

 "She said she had contact with her and has asked her where she lived." I start the finish.

 " And she said that we were neighbors. " I continue.

And now we've found the triple to our double.( 😜)

 "Oh! That's so cool! So you guys are saying that I'm the third triplet?" She said.

 " Precisely. " Me and Ethan reply.

 "So, we'll start helping you make videos, we'll all post the same video on our channels." I say.

 " Okay. "

(Bold will be Elijah, Italic will be You, and Ethan will be underlined. )

Hey! How we doin' Fellas?

Hi I am Ellie!

And you already know me, BandiRue.

Today we are announcing something very important.

That we aren't twins.

We are triplets. All three of us. And If you notice, Me and Bandi here, aren't at our setup. We are at my neighbor, my sister's house.

Hi! This will be my setup, with changes coming soon.

And I will be moving in here in a different room. So changes to my setup soon as well.

So we just wanted to post an explanation video, for all of you who will be confused on the future when we are going to have collabs.

Take it easy.

*turns off camera*

(Now it will be back to normal)

Ring Ring Ring!

"Hello?" She answers her phone.

 " Oh, okay. " She starts crying.

 "Yes, I'll tell his family. Bye." She just cries and cries.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Not really, my boyfriend was injured in the hospital, and he kind of is gone. " She sobs.

"Aww... I'm so sorry." I put out my hand as to offer a hug.

She hugs me, my brother comes into the hug as well, and we start to plan a scheme, as she knows who hurt him and led her here.

"His name is Phi." (Like Sci~Fi)

The fi in sci-fi.is what PHI sounds like.