"They need you in make up Vanessa" she said before walking back out. Vanessa groaned and stood up.

"I guess if Mads shows up you guys can meet her without me. Duty calls!" She raised her fist before walking out of the trailer, leaving her two friends alone. Wes put on friends and we sat watching the show for 20 minutes without any interruptions. Eventually someone knocked on the door.

"You can answer it. No one interrupts me watching 'the one with the cop' it's the best episode and I live for it" Wes exclaimed. I rolled my eyes at him and went to the door.

I opened it to see a guy who was eye to eye with me while standing on the ground. He had shaggy black hair, a leather jacket, and a serpent tattoo on his neck. Behind him stood a shorter guy with a black hoodie and hat on. He had short black hair and tanned skin much darker than tall guys.

"Hey, uh, is Vanessa here?" The tall boy asked as he shifted his feet around.

"No, actually. She's getting ready with the make up crew" I told them. Just then Madelaine came running up to the trailer.

"Aubrey! I'm so glad I finally get to meet you! Let's hang out come on!" She said as she walked into the trailer. The two boys started walking away until Madelaine poked her head out again. "You guys too!" They shrugged their shoulders and walked up the steps. Once they were on the same level as me I could tell that the first boy was basically a tree, he towered over my 5'4 figure.

We all sat down on the two couches except Drew, who sat on the chair Vanessa previously sat in.

"Hi Wesley! Are you guys enjoying your time on set?" Madelaine asked. She grabbed a water out of the fridge and sipped on it.

"Yeah it's pretty cool not having to work while on a TV set" Wes joked. "It's nice to finally meet you Madelaine. Though I don't know you two" he pointed towards the two boys.

The tall one spoke first. "I'm Jordan."

"Drew" the other boy said with a slight wave.

"Oh yeah, Vanessa has talked about you two" he said before returning his attention to the TV.

I rolled my eyes at him. "I'm Aubrey and that douche is my brother Wes" he kicked my thigh at what I said. Both of the boys smiled and Mads was laughing at us.

"So are you guys going to be working with us or are you just here to visit" Drew asked as he focused on the show as well.

"Oh no we are just here to visit Vanessa. Wes is actually going back to LA in a few weeks to film season 2 of 13 reasons why and well I don't act anymore" I shrug my shoulders.

"You were an actress?" Jordan asked me.

"Yeah I don't really talk about it much. I did a contract with Disney and it ruined my life for 3 years. I quit acting and social media for a year after that and now I still don't do acting" I explained.

"She broke up with her boyfriend after that. Literally just dumped him and vanished. He's still worried about her, always asks me how she is and why she left him" Wes told everyone without looking away from the show.

"Wow you're still friends with her ex? Isn't that kinda messed up?" Madelaine asked.

"Actually he is a fellow cast member of mine. He works with me on 13 reasons. Madelaine you probably know him as well, he worked on this show the first season" wes smirked as he looked at Madelaine then me. Wes knew I hated talking about him and he does it to bug me.