Chapter 3

Instagram

VanessaMorgan - Wes made himself at home in my trailer WesBlakc

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

VanessaMorgan - Wes made himself at home in my trailer WesBlakc

VIEW ALL COMMENTS
Username1 - YOU KNOW WES?

AubreyLynn - I'm also here hi 👋

VanessaMorgan - AubreyLynn you know you're my favorite so hush up

WesBlake - VanessaMorgan WOW RUDE I'M RIGHT HERE!!!

AlexaBoo - WesBlake it's okay you're my favorite sibling! 😏

AubreyLynn - AlexaBoo Wow

AlexaBoo - AubreyLynn 😘

FinnG - iS wEs JoINiNg ThE sErPeNts??!?

Username2 - Finn is literally all of us RN ARE THEY JOING THE CAST??

Madelame - IM ON MY WAY TO YOUR TRAILER RIGHT NOW!

LiliReinhart - I don't know you guys yet but I'm just here to say that Aubrey's my favorite

KJApa - LiliReinhart I'm siding with Wes

Username3 - OMG KJ AND LILI ARE COMMENTING NOW THESE PEOPLE ARE BECOMING FAMOUS NOW!!

Username2 - Username3 They're already famous though

-
Real Life
Aubrey's POV

We sat in Vanessa's trailer waiting for her "friends" to show up. I knew Madelaine was coming over but the other friends were a surprise.

"So how's riverdale going so far?" Wes asked the pink haired girl. He sat on a couch while Vanessa sat in a chair in front of a mirror. I also sat on the couch, I was looking through Polaroids Vanessa had left out. Some were of us, some were of her family, and there were a few of cast members like skeet and Madelaine.

"Great actually. I mean we haven't started filming yet but the cast and crew are very nice and sets pretty cool so yeah" Vanessa said as she brushed through her hair. "How's 13 reasons? Ready to film season 2?"

"Can't wait to get back to filming but I also don't want to leave you two alone. How are you going to live without me little sis?" My brother nudged me and gave a cheesy smile.

"Easily" I nudged him back. All three of us laughed until a knock interrupted our fun.

"Come in" Vanessa yelled to whoever was knocking. A crew member walked in with a Walkie talkie in one hand and a clipboard in the other, resting the edge of the board in her hip.

Nobody But Him | Jordan Connor (SLOW UPDATES)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें