"Anything for my sweet princess. You know that I would do anything for you," Peter mumbled into my hair. "Are you ready for tonight?"

"I don't know. I guess," I respond, not letting go of him.

"Everything is going to be okay. We still have two months to figure everything out. That's plenty of time."

"Wait, Felix told you about the whole two month thing?" I pulled him away and got entranced by his crystal green eyes.

"Yeah, that's why I already got these clothes for the baby. He also told me that our baby is going to grow faster than a normal human, like that weird vampire movie. It will be fine though. The baby will grow up in the wonderful Neverland and become apart of the Lost Boys' lives."

"I love you, Peter. I love you so much. You are going to be the best father," I smiled and pecked him on the lips. Oh wait what did I just do? I just kissed him. Am I like all of a sudden pregnant or something?

"Did. Are we? Does that make you? Do you feel different?" Peter asked worried.

"I don't feel different. I don't think anything happened."

"Well, should we, you know. Do you want that now?" He kissed my ear lobe. I nodded.

He picked me up and placed me on his bed. He peppered kisses along my neck and slowly unbuttoned my blouse, exposing my chest. His eyes darken and widen with lust.

"B-But the lost boys. Aren't they still out there?" I whimpered under Peter's touch.

"It's pretty late, love. They are all asleep and the nearest hut is pretty far away. Its just us," Peter smiled on to my skin.

He continued to pepper kisses along my neck until he found my sweet spot. A moan escaped my lips at his action. I could feel him smirk and I pulled him closer. His warm fingers tranced lines along my lower stomach and played with the band on my leggings. 

Peter pulled away and pulled his shirt off, showing his refined abs. He smirked at my reaction and laid back down on me. Our lips connected with a combonation of lust and love. That's when I felt it. A rush of pure love ran through my body. It's final, we're having a baby.

I know he felt it too as he snaked his arms around my bare waist and me in tighter. Sparks rushed through my viens. This is love. This is where I'm supposed to be. This is what I was meant to do in my life. Peter is my only love. Peter is everything I've ever wanted.

The night continued and the normal happened and I couldn't be happier. We did it. We are going to be parents. 

~ ~

I woke up naked with Peter's arms drapped around me and his light breath huffed on my neck. A smile was casted upon my lips as I remembered the actions of last night and how sweet Peter was. I felt him stir and wake up.

"Mel, how are you feeling today?" He whispered, still grogy from just waking up.

"A little sore, but I'm too happy to worry about that. We are going to be parents, Peter! It's really happening!" I cheered and turned over to kiss his cheek.

"I know, darling. I know."

~ ~

It's been a month now and the baby is coming along very well. Rumple is sending a midwife to check and make sure that everything is coming along fine with the child because of it's extreme growth rate. Peter has hardly left my side through all of the morning sickness, pregnacy brain, and extreme cravings. He gave Felix a lot of responibilites with training the new lost boys and protecting this island.

I've met a couple of the boys and they are so sweet and nice. One boy in particular is my favorite. His name is Zack and he is 7 years old. He doesn't talk much, but Peter tells me that it was because he parents never let him. He would be punished whenever he said something. It broke my heart. I think that he likes me though. Whenever he comes back from whatever Felix makes him do that day, he runs into my arms and hugs me. 

Zack is just the sweetest little boy. Some reason, there was quite a few younger boys. Felix said that he was going to get a couple of older boys next time. I still can't believe that their parents are this cruel to these boys.

I saw Zack's blonde hair sway as he came running towards me. I got on my knees like I always do, so that we are at the same eye level.

"Zack!" I cheered. He smiled and pulled me in to a hug. "What did you do today?"

"La-la-lagoon!" He stuttered. My lips curved into a smile.

"You said lagoon!" I exclaimed. He nodded his head vigorously with pride. "I'm so pround of you! You know that no one is going to hurt you here. You don't have to be scared at all anymore.

"I love you mama," He mumbled. Zack pulled me in for a huge hug and held on to me tight. Did Zack really see me as his mother? I guess that's the role the younger boys see me as. I don't really know how to feel about that.

"I love you too, Zack," I smiled.

Someone cleared his throat and I realised that Peter was towering above me with a smile etched on his perfect features.

"Zack, go play with Jacob and Xaiver," Peter commanded. "Melody and I need to go somewhere."

Zack nodded and ran over to his friends. Peter helped me up and guided me back to our room where Snow White was setting up some stuff.

"Snow?" I asked.

"Melody! I haven't seen you in so long! How have you been? I can't believe you're pregnant!" She exclaimed, pulling me into a very tight hug.

"Too tight," I groaned. Snow was like my second mother and I loved her like one. "Wait are you the midwife that Mr. Gold sent?" She nodded and ordered me to lay down on the bed.

"I never knew that you were a midwife," I stated after a while of silence.

"There isn't that much to do in Storybrooke so I decided to try it out. It turns out that I love it."

After a lot of tests in complete silence with an expressionless Snow, my nerves started racing.

"I can't believe I'm saying this," She says with a huge smile on her face. "But you're having twins! One girl and one boy!"

My mouth dropped. Two babies, not just one. I looked over to Peter who had the biggest smile on his face. He rushed over to me and hugged me. 

"One beautiful girl and one dashing boy," He whispered in my ear before placing a kiss on my cheek.

Ewww, so horrible!!! I feeI like this chapter was sub-par. know, I know, I never actually rewrote the chapters. I just really wanted to go on with the story. Can you believe that they are having twins?!? It was all thanks to @EthanPan. He was the one who gave me the idea! THANKS!!!!

If you have any suggestions then please Direct Message me or comment!

I LOVE HEARING BACK FROM YOU SO PLEEEAAASSSSEEEEEE Comment or something!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!

I just wanted to remind you that you are absolutely amazing and I love each and everyone of you!!! xoxo

(Oh and vote too! (; )

Lost Love (Robbie Kay/ Peter Pan/ OUAT)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें