2. I'll Be A Hero

Creek was lying on his bed and was thinking of how to make Branch happy. He was thinking, and thinking, and thinking... And then he jumped out of his bed and said happily: "I found it!" He went to Branch to tell him his idea.

"Branch! Branch!" Creek was happily knocking on Branch's door. Branch opened the door. "What do you want?" he asked grumpily Creek. "I know how to make you happy!" Creek said and jumped happily. "How?" Branch asked. "I'm gonna travel through the forest and find your grandma! Isn't it great, Branch!" Creek explained happily and smiled at him. Branch fell on the ground laughing. "Why are you laughing? This is serious, dude! You are gonna see your grandma again!" Creek said. Branch raised up. "That's impossible, Creek" he said laughing to Creek. "My grandma died twenty-two years ago. You can't save her NOW!" he said and started laughing again. "But, I CAN save her! You'll see!". Branch thought about it. He thought that if Creek goes alone he would probably get killed. And Branch really hated him. "Well, I thought about it, and I think you ARE capable to go and save her!" "Really? Thanks, bro!" Creek said and run to Spectra.

Spectra was sitting on a hill and she was writing a poem for Creek. "Spectra! Spectra!" Creek was shouting her. She heard his voice and hid her poem in her pucket. "Hi, Creek! Nice to see you!" she said to him. "Spectra! I have wonderful news!" he told her excitedly. "Oh, really? What is it?" "I'm gonna travel through the forest and save Branch's Grandma! Isn't it awesome?" Spectra was shocked. "What? Are you crazy?! You don't even know where she is or if she is even alive!". Creek disagreed. "C'mon, Spectra! At least I can try!". "No" Spectra said with crossed arms. "Please!" Creek said and looked at her with puppy eyes. Spectra looked at him. He was so cute. "Fine... You can go." Creek was very happy and shouted:"YEYYYY!!!" "But please be careful." Spectra said and touched Creek's shoulder. "Don't Worry, Spectra! I'm going to be fine! Relaaaaax!" Creek said in a calm voice.