Dancing Car | ZH

Zach and I were driving home from dinner as I jammed out to Ariana Grande Dangerous Woman. Its my stripper song. So of course I'm in the passenger seat flinging my hair everywhere and singing terribly to the song as I pretend to hold a microphone in my hand. Zach kept glancing at me from the driver's seat and chuckling. I wasn't even paying attention to where we were going exactly so when he pulled into an empty lot I just assumed we were home. The song was finishing up and I whipped my head back so quickly I slammed it on the head rest, but instead of saying 'ow' I began laughing hysterically. Zach leaned against the car door and just shook his head at me with a big smile across his face. I looked around, while rubbing my head, to see that we were in a deserted parking lot. One of those where there isn't even a building anymore or street lights and the cement is cracked. I gave Zach a side eye trying to figure out why we were here.
"Is this when you murder me?" I asked him.
"Maybe," he chuckled unseatbelted, "How about you come here and find out." He said leaning closer to me and motioning for me to come closer with his finger. I gave him a confused look before giggling.
"Oooo death! Sounds fun." I joked undoing my seatbelt and leaning over the middle console to press my lips against his. I was much shorter than Zach already so I had to get on my knees to lean across the console. He cupped my face with one of his hands and slid his tongue into my mouth as if it was a ninja. I pulled away from the kiss chuckling. Zach looked disappointed in me moving away.
"So is this my present for our 2 year anniversary?" I asked him taking off my heels and climbing over the consel onto his lap. "Having sex in my boyfriends car in the middle of nowhere?"
"Well it doesn't have to only be in the car. We can do it some more when we get home." He reassured me.
"Oh so we can wake up the whole house?" I chuckled kissing him and placing my hands on his shoulders.
"The guys could get over it." He muttered as he began kissing my neck. I chuckled and began grinding my hips. I was in a short black dress and lacy underwear that were barely meant to protect anything. It was like a picture on a wall, just design. So everytime I grinned to far forward I'd feel his cold belt buckle against my heat. I bite my bottom lip and leaned my head back. This wasn't out first time so Zach new exactly where the good spots were. He began biting softly on the tender skin on my neck.
"Zach..." I groaned pressing my hands against my ankles. He moved his lips to right above my collarbone and I began to moan again. I leaned back losing balance of myself, I know I'm sitting down but I'm clumsy, and falling into the steering wheel which made the car honk. I quickly sat straight again making Zach lay back in his seat. He raised an eyebrow at my worried face and I began to giggle. I rested my head on his shoulder from embarrassment as he rubbed my back.
"Climb in the back princess." He told me. I chuckled and pecked his lips before crawling to the back. He slapped my ass as I climbed into it. I turned around and gasped at him.
"Naught naughty boy," I told him shaking my finger at him. He chuckled and began undressing himself. I took this as the time to try and reach my zipper to take off my dress. Zach stripped to his boxers and climbed in the back seat before I could even find the cold metal on my back.
"Need some help?" He asked.
"Maybe a little." I chuckled pulling my hair over my shoulder. He unzipped my dress and kissed the nape of my neck and shoulder blades. I moved to sitting to get the dress off my legs and then dropped it on the floor. He moved in between my legs and began to kiss my lips. I placed both my hands in his hair as he had his hands placed behind me to keep him from falling on me. Zach began to move closer to me making me try to lay back into the leather seat but my butt was stuck to the seat. I was trying everything to move myself and Zach finally grabbed my thighs and picked them up and pulled them towards the other door. It was faster than we both expected and so I smacked my head onto the door handle behind me. Zach looked so shocked at what he had just done.
"Aggressive are we now?" I chuckled rubbing the back of my head.
"Oh my god babe. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean-" I cut him off by pressing my finger to his lips. I bent my knees and laid flat in the seat. I pulled his face down to mine and we began to tongue kiss. His hands roamed my body freely and carefully. He began to grind his member against my laced over folds. I squeezed my eyes closed tighter at the sensation. As he hit a very sensitive spot I broke our kiss and moaned really loudly. I also arched my back and clawed at the car floor wanting to grab something. Zach took no time to unclasp my bra and pull it off me. I heard it hit the window and fall on my feet. I tried kicking them on the floor but it was stuck. Zach looked back at our feet and rose an eyebrow.
"Ya done?" He asked me.
"How are we both fitting back here?? Look at your legs! They are crushed." I told him making him shake his head. I was always like this. I either talked a lot or moaned a lot. Since we kept stopping I kept talking.
"Thats not important. What is important is how I'm gonna fit all of this inside you," he said grinding harder against me.
"I'm sure you'll find a way." I smirked as we began to make out again. Zach cupped one of my breast and began to rub his fingers around the niple leaving only his thumb hovering above it making me ball my hands into a fist. He moved his lips to my other breast and began to incase it in his saliva.
"Stop teasing." I moaned out grabbing onto his hair.
"I'm just getting you ready." He told me.
"No your teasing!" I argued shifting away from his amazing touch. "Just fuck me." I demanded.
"Bossy." He whispered in my ear. "Like always." I rolled my eyes at his comment as he slid off my panties. I bite my bottom lip but he tugged it out with his thumb and began to kiss me again. I closed my eyes and tried to just focus on the kiss. I still get nervous when we do this kinda stuff. I felt him press against my entrance making me gasp.
"Fucking hell," I groaned as he thrusted inside of me. I grabbed the dumb floor as if it was something to hold onto. "Ugh..." I grunted in irritation.
"What's wrong baby?" Zach asked peppering me with kisses as he kept the rhythm smooth.
"There's nothing to hold onto in this dumbass car except this dumb dress!" I whined and threw my dress to the other side of the car.
"I could just pin you down." He said all sexy like as he pressed my hands against the car door.
"There's not enough room." I muttered.
"Alright cranky than just hold on to me." He instructed.
"That's exactly what a woman wants to be called-" I was cut off by my own moan when he thrusted quicker inside me. My nails immediately dug into his shoulders.
"Your my baby girl and not a woman." He whispered in my ear as he kept the pace increasing.
"Oh fucking god!" I moaned, "have you always been this big."
"No baby girl we just haven't done this in a while and you got tighter." He whispered. The car was filling up with steam as our bodies were dripping in sweat. Zach continued to thrust deeper and faster.
"ZACH!" I moaned digging in my nails deeper.
"Fuck Y/n its so hot when you scream my name." He said. I felt my walls beginning to get tighter as I knew my climax was soon.
"Faster." I groaned starting to shift my hips until he hit my g-spot. "Fuck!" I moaned as I felt my liquids begin to drip.
"Zach!" I moaned as I hit my climax. I arched my back and he began to bang me harder to ride it out and get to his.
"Uhhhh Zach....fuck me....harder baby...fuuuuck." I kept moaning knowing that when I moan it helps him get there.
"Uh Daddy!" I moaned when he hit my g-spot again making him moan and climax into his condom. I grinned my hips to help him come down from the sensation. He pulled out and just laid on top of me. We both were covered in sweat as we laid there.
"Your crushing me." I pretended. He chuckled and just looked at me. "Look the window is all foggy." I said pointing to the window above us. We were both still trying to catch our breaths as we looked at the window. I drew a heart with our initials in it and smiled.
"Cheesy." He told me and kissed me again.