Tattoo - Bryles

Heyy! Well I'm almost back with a new one shot😂 actually InesTNS27 is back with a one shot so weehooo let's goo!🤘🏻

Briar's POV:

It spent 3 years that I'm with Myles and I couldn't dream about better! I love him so much and our nights together are amazing!
There's only one problem: our parents don't want us to live together, to have pur own house, even if Myles is 20 and that I'm turning 20! They said that it will be a mess: Sex all day! Hahaha! Not wrong!😊
We do it almost every night! And our parente have to deal with it! They forbade us to have a house, they can't forbid us to do what they did to create us! After all, it's their own fault!
Our families get along do well, we could almost be one single family! Hahaha! And tonight we are gonna have dinner together at Myles' place and then my little family will gl back to home to sleep while I will... well you know it!😉
Right now I'm in the car with my mom after a shopping day! I've bought a new dress that I'm planning to wear in my date with Myles next week! It's yellow and it has a big and low cleavage! He will love it!
Mom: Briar, is it Myles there?
She is right, Myles is walking on that street, awww, he's so handsome, he walks like a model and at the same time a bad boy! Oh my pretty boy!
As the car is moving forward we see Myles walking inside a building.... hmm... i don't know this place... i look better to that building and on the top it's written "TATTOO SHOP!" that two words are pronounced by my mom and I
Mom: Sweetie, can you tell me why your boyfriend goes to a tattoo shop!!!!
Me: I don't know mom! I hope he's not gonna put a tattoo on his skin...
Mom: I hope too... you know exactly what your father thinks about tattoos
Mom is right, as an ex Olympic Gymnast my father hates tattoos, he found them gross
Me: Mom, do you think that he's gonna put a tattoo on himself?
Mom: I don't know, but it spent 2 years that Tyson has one also, 2 years, the number of years that separate the two brothers! Anyway you will have your answer tonight, let's go back home!

 you know exactly what your father thinks about tattoosMom is right, as an ex Olympic Gymnast my father hates tattoos, he found them grossMe: Mom, do you think that he's gonna put a tattoo on himself?Mom: I don't know, but it spent 2 years that Ty...

I was excited to have dinner with our two families and then spend all the night with my man but this makes me colder... oh no... i'm not a big fan of tattoos and now from this point, every time that we are gonna be nacked on the bed i'll have to watch... the tattoo... oh... hum... I think I've finally found something that I don't like about Myles... I thought that my man was perfect... I guess I was wrong... no one is perfect after all...

Later:
Myles sent me those photos... he's so cute! And so handsome, but I still thinking about the tattoo...

Bryles texting:Mylo- Hey! Just trying my new clothes coz waiting our dinner is so boring!!!😂😚😚 Do u like it? #SikSilkMe- YepMylo- Everything's ok?Oh gosh! He know me so well!Me- Yeap why?Mylo- Idk! Miss you!😚😚😚Me-See you tonight!Mylo- OkI've...

Bryles texting:
Mylo- Hey! Just trying my new clothes coz waiting our dinner is so boring!!!😂😚😚 Do u like it? #SikSilk
Me- Yep
Mylo- Everything's ok?
Oh gosh! He know me so well!
Me- Yeap why?
Mylo- Idk! Miss you!😚😚😚
Me-See you tonight!
Mylo- Ok
I've checked Myles' photos and on his arms I see no tattoo... I guess it's on his chest... just like Tyson... I'm just feeling bad coz I love lying on his chest and kiss it... but I hate tattoos!

During the family dinner:
Myles' POV:
I don't know what happens to Briar...something is wrong. She may be in bad mood... wait... what day we are? No, it's not her period! Hum... i don't know...
This is the most awkward dinner that I've ever been with Briar, no one is talking and all the Nolet family is glancing at me and I don't know why! Do i have something on my face? Have I hurted Briar? No! I think... oh this is getting me mad!
Me: Briar can you please give me the salt?
Briar: ...
Me: Briar, can you tell me what is wrong?
No answer. Good. Now she's not answering me! We've never had a fight before and this won't happen!
Me: Hey! Sweetie!
Briar: ... hmm... what? Sorry I was in my thoughts!
Me: Listen I've noticed something not normal here, some tension, what's up?
Briar: Hum...
Me: Briar please tell me!
Briar: OK where is it?
Me: What? Where is what?
Briar: The tattoo! Where is it?
Me: what? I don't have tattoo! What are you talking about?
Tyson: He's right! I'm the only one who have! Myles would never had tattoos! He's a baby!
Me: Shut up! Briar! Why do you think that I have a tattoo?
Briar: This doesn't make sense!
Me: Briar! Tell me!
Tamara: Ok I think that Briar has a problem communicating properly with people. So, this morning we saw you enter in a tattoo shop!
Me: Oh I get it! Yes I went there but it wasn't for do a tattoo! I had to pick up my order there! You know, the clothes that I bought on Internet!
Briar: Ahhhh!... so have no tattoo!
Me: No tattoo!
Tyson: You could check it tonight in his bed!😏
Everyone blushed... poor Kingsley!
Me: Briar, I will never have tattoos! Because I know that you hate them! For some persons, doing tattoos is like the best thing that happen in their life, like something new, fresh. But I've already found what makes my life happy and it's you Briar! I love you!
Briar: I love you too! I knew that you will never have tattoos, that's why I was so shocked!

One hour after:
Brair's family has gone and now we are watching "Mamma Mia" on Tv! Ryan is hugging mom. I am hugging my girlfriend who is playing with Kingsley' hair, who has his head on her lap, lucky guy.
And Tyson is hugging his phone, sad life.
Kingsley: Oh! I'm tired! I'm gonna go sleep!
Franci: Me too! Ryan , King and I are going to sleep!
Everyone: Good night!
Finally! The parents and the kid have gone! The night can begin! I lay on Briar's lap and start to kiss her tummy whispering how much I love her! And then I seat again on the couch and Briar seats on my lap and we are kissing each other! Awww! This making out session is so good! After the awkward moment we needed it!
Tyson: Bryles! I have a question!
Me: ...busy... search on Google!
Tyson: Google hasn't the answer!
Me: Go for it!
Tyson: Have you guys ever Netflix and Chilled?
Me: Nope...
Tyson: Oh little innocent bro with no tattoo!
Me: Tyson! Let me be clear! I'l not gonna have any tattoo coz i don't want end like you! I'm a loyal boyfriend and Briar's my true love! She is the one that I kiss! Not like you!
Briar: That's my man! He's the most loyal boyfriend ever! The best! And you Tyson, with how many girls have you had sex this week?
Tyson: Hmmm... that's a creepy question! 4 and if you want 5!
Me: TYSON!!!! Ok I think we have talk enough, Briar, you wanna go in my room?
Briar: Yes! I'm gonna take my shower first! Good night Tyson!
Tyson: Good night and have fun with my bro!
Briar lefts the living room and my brother is watching me with a weird expression
Tyson: Myles, you are a lucky guy because you have a so hot girl! If I were you which I really want right now I will definitely run to your bathroom and take a shower with her!
Me: Ok good to know but you are not me and I am not you! And i can't just come in and kiss her when she's taking a shower!
Tyson: You can! I've got an excuse for you!

In the bathroom:
Briar's POV :
Hmmm... this shower is relaxing me so much! I love it! I think that after this weird moment I needed to relax! How can I think that Myles is gonna have a tattoo? He's the sweetest! The cutest! My sweet angel!
Knock Knock
Myles enters, he's nacked... oh... I see what's coming!
" Can I?" "Of course!" I replied and Myles enters in his shower. I am always stunned by how gentleman he can be!
Myles: Now you can check by yourself that I don't have any tattoo!
Me: Hahahaha! MYLES! What a horrible excuse!
Myles: It was Tyson's idea!
We hugged! Awww!
Me: Sorry for the misunderstanding! I know that you're my gentleman! With no tattoos! It's just that Tyson have and he's so wild and you too, you're wild with me!
Myles: Babe... I'm wild just when I'm with you! You change my life and I love you!
Me: I love you too!
Myles: And now if you don't mind Mylo- gentleman is gonna disappear to be replaced by Mylo-Briar's-wild-man!
Me: Yess! Mylo! My love!

And you see what's coming next!🔥😏

A's note: The end! This part ended maybe too... hot!😂😂 But I reassure you I don't usually write those things! It was just a random idea! Hope you have enjoyed! It's my first one-shot!😚😚