Awoken

He places soft kisses on her forhead as he strokes his fingers through the mess of her.
She lays beside him, on her side, as he watches her close. He watches her intake of air. The way her lips part and the calm that crosses her features. Harry moves closer, placing his hand on her hip letting his fingers tap against her naked skin. He leans a little closer to the woman beside him, his lips lingering on her forehead a bit, before he shuffles even closer. She shifts a little bit before falling on her back and facing her head the other way.

He remembers the night before, the way her
Body convusled under his mere touch. Harry's hand travels down her stomach, slowly, before traveling up and back down. His mind flashes and he remembers all that happened before, the way she kissed him as he moved in and out. The imagines flash, vivid and strong. The sounds she made echoing in his head. As he continues his movements, he stops, his hand landing where he wanted it to.

Harry's thoughts get the best of him and he moves his body down under the sheets until he is in between Y/N's legs. He spreads them ever so slowly, in hope he dosen't wake her, before he begins.

His fingers circle around her clit, rubbing slowly, before he brings his mouth to her pussy. He places one of her legs over his shoulder, bringing her closer, but slowly so he doesn't waker her-yet. Y/N starts to move slightly, a sigh escaping her lips, before she wakes and feels the pleasure between her legs. Her eyes fall on Harry, who continues to lick and suck her. Her head is thrown back, back arched and her eyes closed. Pleasure runs through her body, hands tangled in his curls as she moans and curses.

Harry then pushes two fingers into her tight pussy, in and out reapetedly, leaving her a mess of pleasure. Curling his fingers, he continues his assault on her. Tongue licking feeling her moisture. He feels himself harden, happy that he makes her feel good, and happy she makes him feel so good. He leans on his knees, the white sheet that covered there bodies now gone. He grabs himself, stroking his cock for some relief as he continues to push his fingers in and out.

After a minute, he grabs her legs and brings her closer to him. Her legs raise up a bit, before he sinks himself into her pussy. They groan in satisfaction, both in immense pleasure. He draws his hips back before pushing in reapetedly. He holds her legs up, fucking into her harder and harder.

"Fuck Harry." She moans watching him take her. He watches his cock move in and out of her. Feeling her enclose around him.

"Oh my gosh kitten," he groans. His eyes closed as he continues to fuck her, mouth open. The pleasure around his cock intensifies and he knows, he knows he's ready to let go any moment. His pace quickens, determined to get her to finish before he does.

"H-Harry." His name leaves her lips in a whisper followed by gasps. The pleasure builds in her before she can even fathom, her orgasm hits her hard. "Fuck." She curses. Profanities continue to fall from her lips before Harry feels his orgasm approach too.

He leans over her bare body, lips catch hers as he thrusts hard, before finally he breaks the kiss and orgasms as well. "Fuck, fuck, fuck." He groans, his hips jutting forward before he stops. Slowly, he removes his cock and notices the cum ooze from her pussy.

"Shit styles, what a good way to wake up." She tells him with a smile. He leans over her body once more, lips catching hers as they kiss.