Chapter 1:Moving in

"Huh! Great you have friends there!What about me,sis!?"you shout to your sister,Caroline.

"You can find one soon! Now don't be stubborn girl,Y/N! Pack up your bag,NOW!"your sis shout to you more louder than you'd."Urgh..I hate this sh*t.."you walk to your closet, take your bag and pack up.

After done packing, you get ready to the airport. You know you didn't have to wait for your sister to tell ya.You wait in your room,looking at outside. You already told your only 'friend' that you need to move.Surely she was sad.You cry because you can't see your friend anymore.

"Y/N,are you ready yet?" Caroline calls you.Hearing she near your room, you quickly wipe your tears.Seeing she entering,you hug her. "Uh,sis..sorry because I yell to you just now..."you apologise to Caroline. Caroline nod and hug you back. She said "I forgive you.I know its hard for you take it..it also make me hate everyone if that happen to me."you become calm for once.

Few minutes pass, you feels wet on your hair.You turn yourself around to see Caroline face.She crying..but she smile."Sis,what wrong? D-Did I do something wrong?"you ask her.Seeing her like that,makes you feel guilty.

"Nah..I just feels so lucky having a understanding sister even though you always stubborn."Caroline say.Heard that,you answer "Me too.I was lucky having a kind,responsibility and cute older sister like you.Even sometimes we fighting like kid.".Caroline wipe her tears and brought you down.

You and Caroline took a taxi to the airport. When you two arrive,you were moody back,remembering your friend."Sissy.."called your sister."Eat this up."She shoved a Cadbury chocolate to you."You loved chocolate,right?"she added and smile.

"Aww..you so caring,sis."you said and take a bite of the chocolate. While waiting for the plane,Caroline tells where would you study.Since you have a really baddest past, you were send to girls school.And will STAY there until you graduate.

Caroline keeps talking but you wasn't listening at all.You've heard a rumours about the school.It's was haunted by the girls who kill theirselves because heartbreak.

"Hope nothing happen to me"you said slowly.

"I'll kill you soon,get ready to die..."

______________________________________

Sorry because it was too short.Also you can gave some ideas to me.I've run out of ideas while creating this 'too short story'.I hope you enjoy it.

P/S:I TOOK ONLY 45 MINUTES TO CREATE IT...