Yasmeen pov ^

Friday 13th 11:45pm

I was in my room watching a scary ass movie with Jay. My phone was ringing. Jay grabed my phone before I can grabed it. Hello he said looking at me with angry eyes. I looked the other way. Um, hello is Yasmeen there. No she is not here. And who tf are u. I tried to grab my phone, but Jay Pushed me to the wall with one arm hella hard that it left a little hole in the wall. He threw the phone at the wall. Why the fuck u throwing my phone fo. Shut ya ass up. And tell me why Tf nigga name Steve calling you fo. H-Hes my ex . He choked me. What? J-Ja-Jay i ca-can't brethe. He let go of me. Let me catch ya ass talking to some  other nigga. He said pushing me on the bed. He turned me over and took my Shorts off. Ja-Jay what are u doing. My throat hurts when i talked. He put my panties to the side. I saw him unbuckled his pants and said, Damn u wet as hell Yasmeen. He took his Underwear off and his dick was Humongous. He Slowy slid and Side of me and Let out a moan. Ja-Jay sto-Stop it hurt-s. It hurt like a bitch cause i was still a 18 year old virgin. It hurt for 5 minutes then it started to get better. He when faster and harder ye-yes i let out a moan. Jay im b-bo-bout to cu- before I say what i needed to say Jasmine walked through the door. Hey sis i ne- OMG, im so- she grinned. Jay stoped and looked at her. MOM!!!!!! YASMEEN HAVING SEX!!!!WHAT!!!! I heard my mom  yell . Jay Quickly slid his pants and left the out the window. My mom cam running  through the door With a belt.

Oh shit im bouta get my ass beat