WE HAVE REACHED 1K?!?

I cannot even begin to describe how incredibly honored and thankful I am that this book—this lowly fan fiction that I believed only my sister and family would end up reading, has reached an unfathomable amount of reads.

This is beyond anything I could have ever imagined for my writing here on Wattpad and I am so...gosh, I am going to cry!! I am so genuinely grateful to each and every single one of you guys! Without each and every single one of you all, none of this would be achieved. I am so very humbled ❤️ words cannot even begin to express how much I adore and love you guys!

To celebrate this occasion, I am going to do a few (okay so a lot 😂) of shoutouts to those that have supported me in this wonderful journey! And also, let me know if there are any other ideas you'd like to see me do to celebrate 1k! My brain is so mushy and I am so emotional right now, I can't think!

First of all, THANK YOU earlofgreytea for being my very first reader ❤️ You have always supported me and I am forever grateful to you. You are the best sister ever! Please, everyone, check her stories out! She is an aspiring young writer and I would love to see her new novel "Stressed Out: A Stranger Things Fanfic" receive all of the support I have been so blessed to receive from you all. She also has a "Dimya & Klentomare" imagines/one-shots book and it is amazing! I love you Eme ❤️😘

Next, I would love to shoutout kura_skymning ❤️ Oh goodness, where do I begin? Nora, my lovely twin, you were the first person I didn't know to comment on my story. It is so very rare to find a friend who gets you...someone who you can relate to on almost every level, and with you, Nora, I have found that. I love you to pieces and thank you for the constant support. You have always been there for me and you are the best wattpad buddy (and twin) I could ever ask for ❤️ You are so sweet and kind to me and I appreciate it. I owe you and am (I know I am repetitive) beyond words. Merci, Gracias, Grazie, Děkuji, Tak, Kiitos, Danke, ευχαριστώ, Mahalo, köszönöm, dziękuję, Takk, mulţumesc, спасибо, Tack, and Thank you 😘😘😘 (gosh, that was a lot of languages!)  Guys, for another exceptional and wonderful Anastasia story, go check out "Together In Paris!" It is amazing!!! She also has started up a book where you can go ask her questions and I highly recommend asking some! She's absolutely lovely ❤️ xoxo, monamie!

And Epius1832 goodness, I can't even begin! You are such a beautiful soul, a bright light in a dark world and I love you for it! You have also supported me from the beginning and I am so filled with gratitude for everything you have done for me. Every comment you send makes me smile and you are so lovely and kind to me. Thank you for sticking with me through this ❤️ Love you tons! And you guys, (but I can't imagine anyone who hasn't already read this spectacular Anastasia story) GO CHECK OUT "The Tale Time Had Faded." It is phenomenal! I adore it! She also will be starting new stories up, so give her a follow and read her beautiful writing!

And to the eloquent rebeccadunlap503 ❤️ You have also been there from the start and I adore you! Thank you for everything!! All of your comments make my day and your constant support is greatly appreciated. I love every conversation we've had and I am so glad to have a wonderful friend like you 😘  I love you so much!!! Everyone, go follow this lovely girl and PLEASE check out her "Anastasia One-Shots" story. It is super duper adorable!! She deserves all the love ❤️

To Teenage_Satellites for being so amiable and sweet to me 😘😘 Your comments make me smile and I am so thankful for your imput! Please, go read her "Anastasia Imagines" book because one, she is a wonderful writer and two, she is taking requests! Xoxo!!

Thank you girls for everything! You all deserve the world ❤️ So eternally grateful!

And lastly, to mention all those who have left comments. I appreciate all the correction on how I used Russian and French in certain chapters, love, suggestions, and anything under the sun you guys have commented. I love chatting with all of you!
Galatianssixfive DisneyGleekQueen101 @chanel0405 @SophieJensen1 @QuestWing @BratayleyAndFandoms

I love each and every one of you! I tried to mention everyone I have talked with on my story, but I may have missed someone! Let me know if you have commented and I will give you a shoutout. But to all those who don't comment, I want to personally thank you. You guys mean so much to me! Thank you for choosing "After I Chose You" and I hope you all continue to enjoy and read this tale.

I love you guys!
Xoxo,
GracelynCate

Also in case some of you didn't view the message on my board, I cannot respond to comments! Or even view them on my posted chapters! It is infuriating! So anything you guys say, I will see in the notification bar, but I won't be able to respond until this glitch is fixed. I can though, respond using a laptop, but I don't usually get on ours so...until I do, I won't be able to comment back. (Epius1832 have you tried a computer to comment back? This whole thing is weird!!!) I hope this glitch fixes soon...I emailed Wattpad so we'll see. Lots of love!!! ❤️❤️❤️