Chapter 12- The Proposal (Harra)

Start from the beginning

"Pretend this is the ring. Well, the box with the ring in it." I nodded.

I took a deep breath.

"So, the show just ended and Sierra is standing backstage. You just called her to come out. Start now." Niall said, sitting down on a stool at the island. I decided to ask her on stage because the fans have been talking about absolutely nothing else. They love her and she loves them. (Even some of the Larry shippers!)

"Sierra Hopkins. I loved you from the first day I met you. Your sweet, caring, beautiful, and just more than I could ask for. Every memory I have with you I cherish. Even the bad ones, like when Louis ate all the chipotle and he blamed it on me and you believed him. You didn't speak to me for a couple hours but I thought it was quite funny. We laugh about it now and I love that. I love you, and it would make my whole life complete if you said yes." I said pulling the fake ring box out of my coat pocket. Louis made an extremely fake 'confused' face. I got out of my chair and knelt down on one knee.

"Will you marry me?" I asked, taking a long, deep breath.

"Um..." Louis hummed. Niall nudged him and he continued. "OF COURSE HARRY ASDFGHJKL !!" Lou screamed giving me a big hug. I grinned.

"That was beautiful Haz. I'm sure she'll say yes." Niall said, squeezing my shoulder reassuringly.

"I sure hope so..." I mumbled.

-------------------

Sierra's POV

-------------------

2 years.

Wow.

It seems like a short time but really I've spent like everyday of those 2 years with Harry.

Oh my god. I love him so much it hurts.

Today is our date and he hasn't told me where we are going. He did tell me that it's pretty fancy so dress nice.

I looked at the clock.

2:00

Our date is in 4 hours.

I took a deep breath.

I'm really nervous. I just don't want to mess up with him. It's hard because there are so many pretty girls who would love to throw themselves all over him. He's HARRY FUCKING STYLES!

I sighed. I have never really freaked out like this because of Harry, except for when I first realized I had a crush on him. Like a MAJOR crush.

I'd known all of them for a while.

I was in Mullingar for a soccer match and Niall and Louis were there.

We won that match thank god.

But they met up with the whole team and we kicked around the ball a little after the match.

Some girls on my team are big fans of One Direction, myself mildly included. (At the time).

I freaked out a first but I calmed down sooner then later.

Out of all the girls on my team, they took a special interest in me. And to this day, I don't have a clue why.

They invited me to go on tour with them and 5sos on my off-season.

Of course, I said yes.

I met the rest of One Direction and 5sos and few days after I met Niall and Louis when they invited me to see a movie with the 9 of them. It was awesome. I thought they were all gonna hate me but all of them are my best friends now.