A Bunch of Softies

Your body jerked forward as Peter's hand slipped down between the sheets, the pair of you were completely bare under the covers, filling in the endless amount of time between traveling points. His soft lips pressed kisses from your mouth over to your neck, his body moved down on the bed and with a slick smirk, Peter disappeared under the sheets. Your head leaned back into the pillow as he pawed at your breasts, while his mouth worked its way over your navel. Biting down on your lips, his name came hissing from your throat as his hands slid down to your waist and lifted your ass off the bed.

"Fuck, Peter. please," your whimpered as his lips finally touched your pussy and he started moving his tongue against your clit.

 please," your whimpered as his lips finally touched your pussy and he started moving his tongue against your clit

"I am Groot," the familiar little voice made both Peter and you still. You flung the sheets over your head for cover and Peter quickly climbed up next to you.

"Why is he in here?" You hissed at the flushed face man, who shrugged his shoulders and peeked out from under the blanket.

"Hey buddy, whatcha doing?"

"I am Groot."

You smirked under the sheets and popped your head out, making sure to keep covered. "Hey, I'm right here buddy."

Your tone was high pitched and soft as Groot jumped onto the bed.

"I am Groot," his feet made the slightest dent on the mattress and Peter groaned.

"Okay, but it's not time yet. I'll read to you later on, promise."

Peter shook his head in agreement, "See? So just go help Rocket, I'm sure he's doing something completely safe. Or Drax! He always has theses terrifying stories that will give you nightmares for weeks. "

Groot frowned and repeated the only words he knew in a disappointed tone. You leaned into Peter, resting your head on his bare shoulder. Underneath the sheets, his hand traveled down to your thigh, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"Fine," Peter exhaled with annoyance, rolling his head in your direction. "She'll read you one story, hurry up."

Groot smiled and as quick as he had appeared, he disappeared out the room. You sent Peter a knowing glance and he shrugged innocently, "What?"

"You're a softie, Quill," you reached across his lap for the discarded shirt of his, quickly pulling it down over your chest.

"I'm not soft," Peter protested.

Laughing, you held up your hands in defeat and leaned against the headboard, but the man wouldn't let up. "I am not soft! I'M STAR-LORD, leader of the Guard-"

Your hand flew to his mouth, muffling the rest of his overused statement, "My bad. You're not a softie, nope. You're the-"

"I am Groot," the Flora colossus jumped onto the bed, holding up a book you've read far too many times.

Peter's eyes lit up, "I love that one."

You held back a giggle and took the book from Groot, leaning into the leader of the Guardians to whisper "softie" into his ear. He groaned, but quickly recovered and grabbed a pillow to place on his lap. Peter patted the pillow and Groot took a seat, his eyes widen at you and a look of anticipation appeared on his face

"Bunch of softies on this ship," you muttered opening the book to the first page.

"Did you hear that Groot? She called us softies," Peter shook his head and crossed his arms against his chest.

"I am Groot."

"Oh come on! We aren't soft!" Peter threw his hands in the air and looked over at you. "J-just start the damn story."

Clearing your throat you looked over at your two softies, Peter leaned into your side and brought his lips to your ear. "The faster you read the story, the faster I'll get back to doing that thing you like with my tongue."

A surge of warmth ran over your body and you grinned at the man, who moved back against the headboard and winked at you.

Your eyes flickered to Groot, who sat there patiently waiting for his story. "Ready?"

He nodded and glanced over at Peter, who patted him lightly on the head.

Looking down to the book, trying to hide the smirk on your face, you began the story. "The night Max wore his wolf and made mischief of one kind...