part 3

Rajveer stopped his jeep in the parking area of kma.They got out of the jeep.After the marriage they didn't talk with eachother.They both felt very embarassed.One or two times rajveer tried to talk with her but saw that mangalsutra and sindoor his tongue-tied.

They stepped out from the jeep.Before they entered the academy,

Rajveer:Naina.....vo..sab... achanak se...

Naina:Good night sir....

She ran quickly from there without seeing him once.He was very disappointed by her ignorance.

Like being in the dream Naina walked towards her room.she saw in her room that pooja already sleep peacefully.

After the refreshing bath she wore her night dress and stand near the window.Slowly she took her mangalsutra in her hand.She can't believe that now she was married to her Rajveer sir.

Naina(pov):Bhaiya ye sab kya hai? achanak hamari shaadi ho chuki hai...par mujhe issme koi shikayat nai hai...kehna hai to mujhe bahut khush ho rahi hai.bhaut khush...iska matlab mujhe Rajveer sir py....nai...nai...aise kaise ho sakta hai...vo meri mentor hai...me unki protege hoon...lekin ab hamara rishta badal gaya hai..ab vo mera....mera...pati....hai...me unki patni hoon...lakta hai mujhe phale se hi unse pyar hai...lekin meri nafrat ki wajah se mujhe vo andaz nai aaya...par kab vo ye mangalsutra mujhe pehenliya tab mujhe meri pyar ka ehsaas hua... haan me Rajveer sir ko pyar karti hoon...bhaut pyar...aaj se me Naina Singh Ahluwalia nahi balki Mrs.Naina Rajveer Singh Shekhawat...

Next day morning Pooja tried to wake up Naina.But it's seem to be impossible.So she getting ready for the morning drill and left the room.

After half an hour Naina woke up from her sleep and dreamland.She saw the room was empty.She realised she was late for the morning drill.She got up from the bed and getting ready in uniform.When someone knocked their room door.She opened the door and saw one girl cadet stand there.

Naina:Sheela?tum?iss waqt yahaan?

Sheela:Arrey naina tum class keliye taiyyar ho gai!par aaj classes nahi hai..Aaj chutti hai... BC ne kuch announce karnewale hai... ek kande ke baad sabi cadets assembly hall me shamil hona chahiye...

Naina:Achcha!tek hai... thanks for your information...

The girl cadet left from there.Naina thought about the leave's reason.She changed in pink patiyala with collor because she have to hide her mangalsutra.

In the assembly hall

All cadets and faculty members assembled in the hall.But Rajveer and Naina was late.Naina's friends waiting for her and Captain Gunraj and Shalini waiting for rajveer.After few minutes they appeared in the hall.When they saw eachother and their eyes got locked.Rajveer wanted to see her mangalsutra but he knows he can't see that now.He can't control his feelings.His pulse throb sharply.His breathe became uneven.

Naina realised his eagerness.Her eyes became bright like stars.Her heart beating fastly.She breathe heavily.With great difficulty she controlled her emotions.

But their condition didn't escaped from the sight of their friends.But they all remind silent and observe them two.

BC:My dear cadets and respected faculty members ek important announcement keliye hum yahaan maujuth hai...kal se academy me vice principal selection keliye appraisal shuru honewale hai...so faculty members apne naam ko notice board me shyam chaar baje se phale likna chahiye...cadets apne pasand ki faculty member ko support kar sakte hai...issliye aaj ek din keliye apko chutti hai..so all the best for all the faculty members... dismiss...

After BC left from there all cadets discussed about their faculty member whom they will support in appraisal.

Pooja:me shalini ma'am ke saath apni connection banoongi...

Yudi:me Abhimanyu sir ko

Huda:me suriji ka

Ali:hum Lolita ma'am ko support karoonga.

Huda:Hoye Qaidi tu kiska support karega?

Aalekh:Apun gunny sir ka...

Pooja:m...Naina ko poochne ki jaroorat hi nai hai...vo Shahrukh ke hi support karegi...hai na naina?!

Naina:haan me to apni pa.....(bite her lips)apni mentor ko hi support karoongi...aur kiska!!!

Aalekh and Pooja suspected her tongue twist.

In Rajveer's room

Rajveer stood near the window and thought about the appraisal.When someone knocked his room door.

Rajveer:yes come in..

He sensed that was his beloved wife naina.

Rajveer:Naina.......andar aao...

She entered the room and stand near him.They saw eachother deeply and drenched in eachothers eyes.

Rajveer:kya baat hai Naina...tum iss waqt yahaan?

Naina:vo...vo...

Rajveer:kaho na...kya baat hai?

Naina:vo sir...vo....kya hai na ki..

Rajveer:baatao na... reluctant kyu hai?

Naina:vo me...vo me....apki supporter banna chati hoon...

Rajveer:tum...mera....supporter....

He was very disappointed because he thought she was going to talk about their marriage but she talked about appraisal.

Rajveer:Naina me iss appraisal mein participate nai karoonga...

Naina shocked to hear that.

Naina: lekin kyun?

Rajveer:kyunki me Chauhan ko compete nai karna chahta hoon.phale se hamari bheech bhaut sari misunderstandings hai...me usko aur badna nai chahta hoon...

Naina:lekin sir vo sab aapke aur captain Abhimanyu ki personal problem hai.aur ye appraisal apka professional hai...aap hi kehraha tha ki hamari personal problems keliye hum apni duty ko nai chodna hai...lekin aaj aap vo so called friend keliye aapka duty chod Rahi hai...this is not fair...

Rajveer:Nai Naina...vo....

Naina: Mujhe kuch nai sunna hai...aap iss appraisal mein participate kar rahi hai... that's it...

Rajveer:par kyun?

Naina: Kyunki me chahti hoon...

Rajveer surprised that her voice not like his protege but his.................Wife.