"The only thing he wants is taking you away from where you belong, young lady! You will have to follow my footprints in being a chief for your island and your people. And I am following that of my father." Her father said looking to the ground. "You will never be like grandfather!" He looked strict at her when she yelled that at him. All she could was run back home and cry her heart out, which had been broken into a million pieces. She wanted to know where her one love was. 

Crying on her bed, she saw light coming from a wall. It must be a crack. A crack which can be opened to get out! Look for Viggo! She pushed her shoulder against it, not making too much noise, hoping it would give in and break. It did, she crawled out and froze as Jake was standing right there. 

"What do you want?" Ann sneered at him. "Look, I know you're mad at me for what I did to Viggo. You have to understand that I didn't want to do it, but ignoring your father's order might be a dangerous move for me to make. Especially if he is this angry." He tried to explain to her. "I know you want to look for Viggo and I get that. Let me help you get out of the village." He offered her his help. She nodded to him for accepting his help and he led her away as far as he could.

They got past the cell compartments. "Ryker." She whispered. "Jake!" She called him out as quiet, yet as loud as possible. Jake gave her a sign to get in. "Be quick. I'll stand guard." She made sure no one was seeing her and got in. What she saw was awful. Her brother was chained up and badly injured. He noticed she was standing in front of his cell and walked to the bars, but was stopped. He didn't have enough chain to reach the cell bars. Stretching one arm out and one arm back, he was able to hold Ann's chin. 

"Are you alright?" She whispered to him. "No, I'm not, but don't worry about me. You have to look for Viggo. You two belong together, your father doesn't see that. Go find him. I'll be alright." "I can't leave you here." She refused. "There is not much time left for you to get out of here without someone seeing you. Go now and be happy with Viggo. If you two can leave the island, just leave without me. I'll make sure I'll get out someday." He insisted that she was going after his little brother. And so she did. She turned her back to him when she got to the door and ran her lungs out.

(Optional, play song)

Ann looked everywhere where he could've been in the time he was gone, but he was nowhere to be found. She knew he is a master in hiding if he has to and that made it much more difficult. She couldn't scream his name or else it would be too obvious she was gone from home. The night fell, she was hungry, tired and heartbroken. She collapsed through her legs in desperation for her betrothed. "Viggo, where are you?" She cried out. Then she heard something. Snap

Looking up, she saw a shadow standing on the hill. The shape of it was all too familiar to her. "Viggo!" She ran to him and he ran to her. He took her in his arms and they fell to the ground, holding each other like they would never let go anymore. "I'm so sorry, baby. I will never let you go again. We will never be separated ever again, got me?" She nodded through her tears of happiness and joy. 

"I'm so sorry about my dad, Viggo. I don't know what got into him." She cried on his chest. He lifted her chin to kiss her the deepest he ever kissed her. "He doesn't know what we feel for each other. If I have to, I would take you away from him forever so we can live a happy life together." He went in for another kiss. "What about Ryker?" "What about him?" Viggo asked her confused. "Ryker is still imprisoned and badly injured. We have to get him out of there before we leave Muzona behind."