part - 3

Laksh sit in car with heavy heart as he don't have any other option suddenly some one called him,he turned back and found jyoti singh infront of him..

Laksh : aunty you here..?
Jyoti : i need to talk to you.
Laksh came out of the car.
Laksh : yes aunty say na.

Jyoti : honestly,even i don't like you just like sujjan but i am not blind in anger like him, for me my daughter's happiness is more important and i know even after you betrayal she still love you,(laksh feels happiness and guilt at the same time)...

Jyoti : honestly,even i don't like you just like sujjan but i am not blind in anger like him, for me my daughter's happiness is more important and i know even after you betrayal she still love you,(laksh feels happiness and guilt at the same time) therefore i am here to help you if you really loves her and if not you can leave from here and there is no need to show your face ever again.

She said in cold,emotionless voice,but inside she was scared what if he leaves how would she fill happiness in her daughters life which is belongs to him only,bur right now she cant do anything instead of praying and waiting for his reply,on the other side unknown by her inner thoughts laksh feel extremely happy after knowing she is still love him and there is a chance to get her back,he can't loose this chance even in his dream,he look at sanskar,he give him approving smile..

Laksh : no i am not leaving,i want her back at any cost,i am ready to do anything whatever you say...

Laksh said in determined voice.Jyoti took a deep breath in relief..
Jyoti : ok,then come with me..and ask forgiveness from sujjan ji for your deeds i will help you to get forgiveness...

They both follow her,she took them inside the mansion, in the hall sujjan was sitting on the sofa thinking about something when he saw laksh behind the jyoti,his anger reach in peak,he shout...

Sujjan singh : what the hell are you doing here..how dare you to come inside again,this time i will not leave you...
Jyoti come to him and hold his shoulder to calm him..

Jyoti : ji,please control your anger,think about your daughter she is still love him,don't you want your daughters happiness,he truly love her give him one chance to prove his love,atleast for your daughter...

Sajjan think for sometime than said
Sajjan : do you really love her?
Laksh get some hope : yes i do...
Sajjan : what you can do for her?
Laksh : anything..
Sajjan : okay than leave your luxury life and stay here as a servant and work till i forget your crime and only remember your despiration,your desire to get her back...

Sajjan singh said in stern voice,three of them get shock none of them expect anything like that...
Jyoti : ji how could you asked him like this, he can't live like a servant..
Sajjan : than tell him to go back...
Laksh : no..i will do whatever you say.

Laksh said in dertermined voice,while sanskar was still not sure whether he can do this or not,but he decide to stay silent and let him decide what he want afterall it is his fight to get his love back...

Sajjan : okay then..jyoti show him his place to stay..
Jyoti : ji...

Sajjan singh left from there without forgetting to give a last glare to laksh.Jyoti took them to the servant quarter which is in the behind of mansion,that was a small house which contain two rooms one small kitchen one bathroom,they look all over the house.