HIRING JUDGES pt. 2

Hello guys!! This is the hiring judges part 2 because I'm gonna say something very very important!!

So what is it about?

It is about my email. I cannot send a message because of my email. So I thought that I will just change the form. Okay, for the one who wants to be a judge, LISTEN CAREFULLY TO MY INSTRUCTIONS!

I have decided that the form for the judges will just be send to me in the TWITTER! Sa mga walang twitter, gumawa kayo madali lang or kung ayaw nyo talaga, isend nyo nalang yung form sakin into a private message dito sa WATTPAD but hindi ko kayo marereply-yan so dito ko nalang sasabihin sa next part kung sino yung mga matatanggap.

Eto nga pala twitter account ko: BeMyBAEMAX_ just like my username in wattpad.

KAPAG MAY MGA KATANUNGAN PA KAYO,
Ask Inline➡️➡️➡️

Thank you for understanding it and Sorry for the inconvenience✌️

I'll add here at the Part 2 the Prizes and Awards of being a judge.

All judges will receive:

A Free Follow from me and the participants.(it's they're rule to follow all the judges.

A Certificate for being a Judge. You can post it on your book (if you have)

A Sticker that shows that you've been a great Judge. You can also put the sticker on your book cover.

15 pesos load for the top 3. I'll pick the top three best Judges after you judge.

Thank you, dear Judges!!