Chapter 2 Hidden ... Sort Of

Chapter 2- Hidden... Sort Of

Perries P.O.V

///////////

"I have one question", Jade started.

"How can you only have one question?", Leigh-Anne said freaking out. Classic Leigh-Anne.

"Why is it that Zombies are here?", Jesy asked.

"Or why are they here?"

"No", Jade replied.

"Are we still aloud to go eat at Nandos?", Jade asked.

Ok, that was enough to make even me loose my cool. Can I just say that that is something highly unlikely of me since I have so much of it and ... Jade, Jesy and Me are usually cool and chill.

"Zombies are roaming around freely Turing people into Zombies and your worried about food?", I yelled.

That was mistake number 1.

That got their attention.

"Ahhhhhh", Leigh-Anne let out a high pitched scream. Can I be the first and possibly the only to day that she was right on key.

"U-u-um P-Perrie, what s-s-should we d-do?", Jesy said nervously tugging at my jumper.

Why me?

Shouldn't she be asking Leigh-Anne ?

She would be my first option.

Or I would ask Jade since she is an expert on Zombies.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. One time we all were hanging out with my cousin and his friends and we had a "Zombie Marathon".

Leigh-Anne, Jesy and myself had to leave the room whenever we got scared. So we missed most of the movie.

Jade was trying to prove that she didn't scare easily so she made herself sit through all of the movies.

That night he woke us all up, packed bags in case Zombies came and she gave us each a pocket knife in case we had to slice a Zombie.

She had nightmares for 4 weeks.

Jade can be an idiot.

"Run to a shop that has lots of items inside it so it will be hard for them to notice that its humans. Because some Zombies are stupid, some are smart", Jade said her Zombie expertness coming back.

(A/N Is expertness even a word?)

We all ran to the shops that was closest to us. That happened to be Forever 21.

Luckily before the Zombies attacked, they had boxes of clothes everywhere and the shop was real messy because they were moving somethings around.

And on top of that when people were running for their life's screaming like crazy people, they messed up the shop even more.

Well, that's a sign the universe wants us to live.

We all ran and hid ourself on amongst the clothes. Lets hope that majority of the Zombies here are the stupid ones.

Because we are not well hidden.

/////////

Hey guys, this is J writing :)

What do you think of it so far?!?

Please Vote, Comment, and Follow us.

Just so ya know, J will be writing the next chappy :)

~J