Chapter 69- Begging for Forgiveness for a Friend

Start from the beginning

The Raikage looked at us for a moment before moving to walk past us. My eyes widened as he walked past me. Twisting on the balls of my feet I turned around and went to run in front of the Raikage, Naruto following my example. Twice he walked around us, making us even more desperate.

I could hear Ace growl faintly as I dropped to my knees, Naruto doing the same in front of the Raikage. "I'm begging you!" Naruto and I cried.

"I don't want us killing each other out of vengeance anymore!" Naruto cried out, his voice filled with agony.

When the Raikage once again moved around us I shouted. "All Sasuke ever thought about was revenge! He became so obsessed with it that it changed him! He's become a completely different person. I... I just don't want- We don't want anyone else becoming like that."

Beside me Naruto started quivering, tears falling from his face. "I just don't want the Cloud and Leaf to destroy each other... That's why..." He trailed off, hid arms collapsing under him.

"We will dispose of Sasuke Uchiha. After that, you two can stop the cycle." Raikage ordered.

My teeth clenched together as tears now swelled in my own eyes. My eyes widened as I tried to keep in the tears that threatened to spill as I fixed my sight on the white snow in front of me. My hands were freezing under me as they clenched onto the snow.

"We are in a hurry. We've let you have your say." One of the cloud ninja's dismissed.

"Raikage-sama." Yamato cut in. "The incident in which you tried to obtain the Okami Tensai is still unresolved on our side." Yamato paused as Ace growled softly beside me, shuffling closer to me. "The hidden leaf swallowed tears of blood and avoided fighting the cloud, who fueled the fires of war. It's thanks to those noble sacrifices that your people still exist. Please try not to forget that."

My head stayed tilted towards the ground, as I didn't want the everyone to see the tears threatening to spill. Kakashi crunched through the snow closer to Naruto and I. "Right here and now, these two young ninjas, no matter how awkwardly, are bowing their heads in their affection for the Cloud and Leaf, village and nation.Raikage-sama, as one of the five Kage, what do you think of this?"

I could hear the man turn around, I could feel his gaze on me as he shouted. "A ninja does not bow his head so easily! A ninja values strength and action! Concessions are forbidden in agreements made between ninja. The history of man is the history of war. Since the three great ninja wars every nation, and every land has tried to obtain powerful ninjutsu. Those without power are crushed! That is the truth to the ninja world. The Akatsuki will be branded as wanted fugitives. Than, not only I, but the whole world will hunt down Sasuke. Yet you bow your head for this criminal and plead for mercy for your friend. In the ninja world, that is not friendship! Boy, Okami, from the hidden leaf think of what you must do. The ninja world does not indulge on fools."

My grip on the snow tightened as the Raikage walked away. The other cloud ninjas walking after him. While passing by I didn't miss the mutter from Karui, the red headed Cloud nin. "Who would have known that the high and mighty Okami would bow for a criminal." She huffed.

Ace growled, narrowing his eyes as he Cloud ninjas walked away, his eyes trained on the red head. "I almost forgot why I hated Cloud ninjas. But seeing him again, it almost reminds me of that fight..." I felt ace sit down next to me, I had yet to sit up as I stared blankly at the snow. Softly a paw was placed on top of my head. "Yuki, come on kid, raise your head."

I bit down on my tongue hard when Naruto's soft crying greeted my ears. Then, like he had done for me all the other times, I sat up quickly and pulled Naruto closer to me. I took a deep breath and blinked my eyes as I pushed back the tears. I pulled Naruto up and hugged him, placing my head on his chest as his head rested on my shoulder.

His body shook as he cried, his arms wrapping around me as he pulled me closer. I ignored Kakashi and Yamato as I let Naruto cry on my shoulder, just hoping this was enough to help sooth him some how.

 ...............................................................................

End of Chapter 69! I know, it is incredibly short, and probably boring... But to try to make up for that, I will try to make another chapter today. The next chapter will include the fight with Sasuke, and I was wondering how you all think Yuki will react when she has to see him again, of course with her own resolve. I'm getting started right away with the chapter, so be on the look out today and tomorrow :)

 The picture on the side is basically Yuki.

 This chapter is not edited...