I know I being a selfish little boy about all this but my nanny is gone. I won't have her phone calls every week, never again.

"She was my mother! I was her son and she didn't say anything to me." Dad's voice boomed stopping my rant.

"Don't think you are the only one hurt about this son." He almost sneered at me, getting up and leaving the room.

"I think it's time to leave my loves. You father need some time as we all do." Mum's sweet voice rang to all of us.

She kissed each one of us on the cheek, hugging us before running after dad before he did anything stupid. The twins were going to be staying with Carter tonight and Alec was probably going to one of his hookup's place.

Freyah drove us back to the apartment. I just felt really low and tired. I didn't even bother to talk to Frey or answer the simple questions she was asking me, like what I wanted to eat.

I wasn't hungry and I didn't want to show weakness, I couldn't.

************************

Freyah Kent:

It's been a week since Ollie's grandmother died and we are making our way to Miami for her funeral. I'm a little excited as I am scared to go back there. When I first came to America I used to live in Miami for two years before I had to move to the big apple, and to be honest I am a little worried about Wolf finding out things because my life isn't a pretty story.

I was dressed in simple clothes to be comfortable for the plane ride. Wolf hasn't been talking to me at all, or very little. He has been keeping to himself and burying into work. I spoke to Everleigh and apparently, Asher has been doing the same.

I don't know how to react to all this. I'm sad for the family, but I never met Clair even if I did speak to her briefly on the phone when she used to ring.

We stepped on the private plane. I sat next to Oliver, his nose stuck in his phone as I curled myself up next to him. He never shrugged off my touch, I think that's what kept him sain. The kids were good and slept throughout the flight as did Rose and the twins. The rest of the boys were keeping to themselves as Everleigh was organising last minute details with the help of Victoria and Annie.

I felt myself doze off and next thing I know I'm waking up in Ollie's arms in the car. I rubbed my eyes and sat up leaving the warmth he was providing me.

"Hello, sleepy head." His voice husky in my ear.

"Hey! I didn't sleep for that long." I pouted. He kissed my lips softly, a small smile craping on my lips.

"You did. I had to carry your fat ass in the car because it was impossible to wake you."

I rolled my eyes but placed my head on his shoulder anyway.

"Where are the other ones?" I questioned looking around seeing as we were the only ones In the car apart from the driver taking us to the apartment we were staying at.

We all had our own penthouse until the funeral, but since Oliver comes here a lot for "work" we were staying at his place while the rest of the family went to hotels.

We arrived at the hotel and he was still not saying much to me. That conversation in the car was the longest he has said to me since we got the news. We both headed off to bed after unpacking out clothes and eating.

Tomorrow is the funeral, I know it will be hard, but Ollie was really close to his grandma and I'm just scared that his standoff behaviour will crumble and I'm scared of the outcome.

It's going to be a long and emotional day, and I hope we will all make it through. I will be there for Ollie, I know he won't hold and I will be there to hold him in my arms when he needs me. I know he needs the space but I know he wants the contact too.

I just hope he won't go on a killing spree.

_______________

hey... Sorry for the long wait. I had trouble with Wattpad but the problem is solved now so all is good. 

I just got really busy (and I still am) so I just ran out of time and was super tired. 

I'll try and update again sometime this weekend to make up for it. exciting content is up ahead and we will have a better understanding of Frey's past.

RIP Nanny Clair...

love yall xoxox

Wolfgang | 3 | {COMPLETED}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara