Prologue

I hung upside down,a rope tightly wrapped around my left leg,it dug into my skin,causing me to chuckle every now and then.

I laughed as I swung my hands,trying to spin in a circle,well tried to,seeing as I was hanging upside down,the rope being stuck onto the roof.

That's when I heard screams and yells coming from upstairs.I listened intently.

"No! Don't Kill Me!! Please! I'll Do Anything!"I heard them plea,beg for their lives.

It caused me to laugh louder,I clutched my sides,as I continued on laughing,everytime they begged them not to kill them.

Call me sick,I honestly don't care,you don't know those people like I do.

I stopped laughing as i couldn't hear anymore screams,that's when the door slammed open.

If you were wondering,I was in the basement part of the 3 story house,I'm an orphan,well till those people 'kindly' took me in.They were rather 'nice'.

I looked towards the door,there stood a woman with long black hair,which was put into a high ponytail,a ribbon was holding it up,she wore black shorts along with a sleeveless blue shirt which had a red ribbon on it,she also had dark blue eyes.

"Hello~,"I sang,waving cheerfully.She eyed me up and down,"Why are you eye-raping me?"I asked innocently.

She gained an irk mark,"Stupid Kid,"she muttered,sighing.

"Are you going to kill me? Or are you going to leave me here? Or better yet Torure Me?"I asked cheerfully.

She sweatdropped,"What the Hell?"

I titled my head to the side,"What?"

"Why do you seem so happy when your hanging upside down? And not to mention you look pretty beat up,"she said,eyeing me.

I looked up boredly,I wore a black t-shirt,which was pretty much bloody and dirty,along with gray baggy shorts which had some blood stains on them.I bet my hair was a complete mess and my face might not look pretty good.

I just shrugged,yawning.

She started saying a couple of things under her breathe before she looked up,"Whats Your Name kid?" 

I pondered on what I should say,"Are You Going to Take The Rope off Me or Not? If you arent can you leave,or get on with killing me,or toturing me? I honestly dont care."

She took out her sword from its sheath and pointed it at me.

I laughed,"Bye Bye World."

She threw it,straight at me,I chuckled,a fast and painless death it is.

I kept my eyes on the sword,when it..

My eyes were slightly wide,as I fell on my back,"Owiee,"I whined.

I sat up as the sword fell on my lap,I examined it. The sword was plain black while the hilt was also black though it had gold designs on it.I looked towards the woman,the sheath was white.

"Why?"I asked her,titling my head to the side.

"He ordered me to,I would have left you,now lets go,before we get caught,I'm not even supposed to be killing 'innocent' people,"she chuckled at the innocent part.

I walked over to her,and handed her the sword,"Keep It,"she tossed me the sheath,which I caught.

----

Amy's Pov

I crossed my arms,staring at the man across from me."Erwin,Why would We need this Kid?"

A sly smile went on his lips,"You have yet to understand a lot of things Amy,for now you should stay quiet and do what your told."

I huffed,looking out the window,I turned and saw the girl sitting next to me,even after getting her all cleaned up,she still looked pretty beat up.

She had purple hair which had blue highlights in it and golden brown eyes,she wore a white tanktop along with a blue white sweater which had blue sleeves,blue shorts, and black shoes.

On her cheek she had a small scar,when she was changing she had new and old scars on her arms.

I wonder what had happened to her,she seems like a pretty good kid,but then again I just met her.

I stared at Erwin from the corners of my eyes,'What Are You Planning,Erwin?'

____

Done~ So that what the Prologue,I hope you all liked it~

 Girl on the cover is the Girl who has the scars --->