V-"I feel suffocated here.Cant breathe.

I will go.Leave from your lives.If Im cursed for you."

P-"This is what.You have in your mind.Brain thinks about all this.

Think about people.Around you.You never do.Ramya left.With heavy heart.Leaving her world.

Dont you think.You have responsibility.Towards those people.Your family.

You are concerned about yourself.Her baby is suffering.He doesnt go well with anyone.

Except you.Its better.You be with him.Give him love of Ramya."

V-"Im Varna.Not Ramya.I have right.Live my life.

I dont want to live Ramyas life.Please dont do this to me."

K-"Varna please.Think calmly.Can understand you.We all do.

At this moment.Pranush needs you.He havent been well.If Ramya was here."

V-"Im not Ramya

V-"Im not Ramya.Im Varna.Aththai think about.

Varna for once.Please."

P-"Think about what.Let you ruin yourself more.You want life like.Your Chitti.

Living alone.Life time.Tell me.This is what you want."

Prakash was furious.Priyam felt hurt.By his words.She rubbed Varnas back.Asking her to calm down.Varna wiped her tears.She spoke again.Without any emotion.

V-"What do you all.Want me to do now."

K-"Varna for now.We should leave for.Hyderabad till Pranush recovers."

V-"Then what."

K-"We will think about it.Later go rest now."

P-"No hear me.Varna its better.We tell you.What we have decided.

Ramya is not here.Pranush needs mother.You need someone.Spend life with.Its better.If you.

Settle with Vivaan.Baby will get mother.You will get life partner."

Varna looked at them.With still eyes.Priyam was shocked.Before she could react.She saw Varna storming out.Of there.Going to her room.Locking herself up.She slided her body.falling down.Shutting her eyes.She heard her father.Karuna and Priyam came to her.Banging door.Calling out for her.Prakash caught his head.He raised his voice.Felt uneasy.Sitting down.His only worry was Varna.

P-"Varna open door.Hear me out.Your Chitti is here."

K-"Nothing will be done.Against your wish.Please open door."

Door opened.They rushed inside.See Varna sitting like statue.She was in messed up.State with lost look.Karuna hugged her.Kissing her head.She tried to console her.Every possible way.Priya knew her lost wounds.Have woken up.Prakash decision was.Like swallowing hard pill for her.She didnt knew.How to handle her and matter.