It will give you answer.Why are you feeling.Sad for Shakthi.Because you loved him.

You miss him as support."

Priyams words hit Varna.She caught her head.Not being able to think much.She was already.Too weak emotionally.At night it was windy.Window opened.Of room where Varna and Priyam were sleeping.Varna felt cold.Pulling quilt cover her.She felt uneasy.From heart.She got up closing window.Had some water.Checked on Priyam.She went to sleep again.She felt pain on her stomach.An uneasiness.This she used to feel.When Ramya was sick.Both were connected with.Feelings and she used to.Feel every emotion.

Vikram and Shivani were waiting outside.Nandini was with team of doctors.Consulting on Pranush.Fever increased from morning.Shivani couldnt see state of baby.Anymore and her fear increased.Each day.She found Vivaan approaching them.He didnt tell any of them.But all knew his condition.One who lost wife.Had to see baby sufferring like that.Must not be easy.Nandini came out.After some time.She looked tired.

N-"Think you all should go home.Im here with Pranush.For night.

Have given medicines.Lets see if fever goes down.Else have to give him.Injections."

V-"He is too small.He cant take pain."

Sh-"Vivaan come with me."

Nandini saw Shivani dragging Vivaan away.From there.Whose eyes were brimming with tears.Looking at direction.Of Pranush.Nandini caught her head.She couldnt think of anything.She thought of one way.Took her phone.Dialled Varnas number.It was enough of baby suffering.

Prakash was angry on dinner table.He learnt about Varnas wish.Leave with Priyam for few days.He was quiet.Seeing her health till now.He thought he should.Make clear to her what.They wished for her.

P-"No need to go anywhere.Varna you are staying.You cant run away from problems.

Going there wont.Bring any good.In fact me and your Athai.Have thought something."

K-"Prakash not now."

P-"I have to Akka.This girl is so stubborn.Dont know how to handle her.

Here situation is not well.She is trying to escape.Listen Varna.You are not leaving.For Australia.

We will go to Hyderabad.Tomorrow.Pranush needs you.Have to be there."

All eyes widened.Heard sound.Varna left spoon on plate.Breathing heavily.Priyam got up.Trying to handle her.She didnt hear her out.Instead protested for herself.

V-"Why should I go there.Why cant I do.What I want.

My heart wants to do.I will go with Chitti.I have decided."

P-"You are not mature enough.Take your own decisions.Have seen what they bring you.

Shakthi was your choice.What did he do.Left you.Wont blame him also.Fully he wasnt.

Your behavior.Issues have brought you.This state.When will you understand."

Varna became quiet.With shocking.Words of her father.Prakash was very anger.Karuna asked him to stop.She eyed Priyam.Take Varna inside.She stood still.But wasnt moving.Prakash kept his eyes down.

V-"Im to be blamed.For my condition.He left me.Because I was fault."

P-"Yes you dont know.How to handle relationships.Whole life.

Have been running away.From facing people.This is not how.Life works.

Wont let you.Cause harm to you.And us.Enough with this."