chapter 2 - sin

As soon as Draco is back at his apartment the realisation of what he's done settles in. He's standing in his front room staring at his boyfriend who had apparently fallen asleep waiting for Draco to return home. Suddenly, Draco can smell the sex on himself - he smells sweat and salt and for Merlin's sake he smells Harry. He should've known he would've regretted it as soon as it happened. He has a wonderfully devoted boyfriend whom he shares his home with. They've talked about marriage, they've talked about kids. Christ.

Draco can't think clearly until he's showered. He's patting his hair dry when Alex walks into the bathroom, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Wondered when you'd be home," his boyfriend says, eyeing him wearily. Draco feels as if Alex sees right through him.

"Meeting ran late and then afterwards I went out with some of my mates from the office to get a drink, lost track of time," he lies, maintaining eye contact with Alex. Lying shouldn't be this easy.

"Mhm," Alex replies, coming up to Draco and hugging him from behind. He's more built than Draco and almost taller. His head falls onto Draco's shoulder, arms flexing possessively around his waist. "You're so tense, babe."

Draco tries to make himself relax, he doesn't plan on giving himself away. Instead, his plan is to forget tonight ever happened. Forget about Potter and his cock and forget about the butterflies in his stomach when he looked into Harry's emerald eyes.

"Work's stressful," Draco replies simply.

Alex's hands move from Draco's waist and up to his shoulders. His hands move skilfully, rubbing away knots Draco wasn't aware were there. Draco melts into the movements. This is perfect, he tells himself. Alex is perfect. He doesn't care about Harry. It was a temporary lapse of his judgement, never to happen again.

Draco just has to make sure. He takes Alex's hands into his own and pushes him against the bathroom wall, hands pinned above his head. Alex's eyes widen for a minute before Draco's mouth is on his, passionately, aggressively. Draco deepens the kiss, forcefully wrapping his tongue around his boyfriend's. Alex moans and Draco revels in the sound. He brings a knee up between Alex's legs, spreading them farther apart and rubbing on Alex's hardening dick.

Alex's head hits the wall at the sudden contact and he lets out an especially throaty moan. Draco moves down, kissing his jaw sloppily and making love-marks on Alex's neck. He releases Alex's hands which proceed to run through Draco's hair roughly pulling at the strands. Draco makes sure to leave bites that'll last for days. He wants to mark Alex as his. A constant reminder that Draco has this.

Draco's hand rubs down Alex's body before slipping into his boxer shorts. He roughly tugs his boyfriend's cock earning a string of profanities.

"Fuck Draco," Alex mewls, but Draco's completely taken over by lust.

He pushes down his boyfriend's boxers to his knees and pushes him from the wall to the bathroom counter. His boyfriend's arse is now facing him and Draco can think of nothing other than how he has to show control.

Alex's hands are gripping the rim of the sink tightly, knuckles turning white. Draco grasps him by the jaw and kisses him sloppily. At the same time he sticks a finger into his boyfriend's arse. Alex lets out a long moan of approval. Draco curls his finger, slowly pumping it in and out. And then there's a second finger and Alex's knees are giving out, but Draco holds him up.

"Please Draco," he whispers, and Draco needs to hear him say it. "Please," he moans, "fuck me."

Draco unzips his trousers and tugs them down with his pants to his knees. He wasn't aware of how painfully hard he was until this moment. He lines his member up with Alex's entrance and pushes in. Draco groans and Alex muffles a cry, maybe Draco should've prepared him a little better, but his boyfriend had begged.

He doesn't wait for Alex to adjust, just pulls out and pushes in, hard. He continues at a cynically fast pace, gripping his boyfriend's thighs hard enough to leave bruises.

"Draco!" Alex sobs, his entire body shaking. "Fuck," he moans, throwing his head back as he spills his seed across his stomach and the bathroom counter.

Draco doesn't slow down though, determined to cum in his boyfriend who is now in sub-space. It's dangerous really, Draco should be making sure his boyfriend is okay, but all he can think about is proving a point, proving that he doesn't need Harry.

Harry. Draco's suddenly thinking about Harry and his ginormous cock. He's thinking about Harry pumping his member just an hour before. And suddenly he's coming. He's violently quaking as he empties himself in his boyfriend.

He pulls out, his body about to give way. Alex's body sways, his hands losing their grip from the sink, his knees give out and Draco catches him.

"Sorry baby," he whispers, picking up his boyfriend and kissing him on the forehead.

"'s okay," Alex mumbles, wiping a stray hair off of Draco's forehead and giving Draco a weary smile.

He mumbles a cleaning charm and puts his boyfriend on their bed, pulling the covers over him and then climbing into the bed beside him. Alex is asleep within the minute, his body entangled with Draco's.

Draco tries to love it, tries to be happy with everything he has because fucking hell he has everything he could ever need. He has an apartment, a good job, a future, an amazing boyfriend - but he doesn't have Harry and it irks him. Draco had always gotten what he wanted, ever since he was a child. His parents did everything for him, his peers would do anything to keep him happy. He was smart and ambitious. Things just seemed to fall in his lap.

But there's always been Harry, the only thing Draco could never control. He and Harry's relationship was a paradox - the more they avoided each other, the more heated things were when they met again. Though Draco had never expected heated to go from throwing punches and shouting hexes to unmentionable whispers and throaty groans. Fuck, Draco could get a hard-on just thinking about how Harry had said his name.

Fuck this, Draco decided. Fuck my perfect, always-goes-my-way life.