little ironic? just a tad bit?

You wake up suddenly with a gasp, feeling as if it had really happened . You looked around to get a grip on your surroundings, then you noticed that it was just a dream.

'Why do i keep dreaming about that?' You shake your head trying to clear your thoughts, as you felt a sharp pain in your head. There was black dots swirling around in your field of vision and you suddenly felt light headed. You tried to crawl out of your recoupracoon and landed on the floor with a loud thud.

_________________________________________________________________________________

(The Sufferer pov)

You were sneaking around the Grand Highblood's castle looking for someway in so you can get The Diciple out, as you see a young troll with beautiful black hair and stunning (B/C) eyes through a open window.

'Gog is she a slave or a guest? oh wait the Grand Highblood doesnt have many guests other than Dualscar or the Batter Witch...i must get her out of there!' You vowed silently to yourself. You quickly made your way to the window, noticing it was open and slipped inside.You noticed she was a (Highblood/Middleblood/Lowblood) and stared for a moment. You came to your senses quickly and hit her on the back of the head hard, trying to knock her out,. You watched as she tried to climb out of her recoupracoon but fell out and hit her head on the ground, hard enough to knock her out, which it did.

((SORRY FOR GHB NOT BEING HERE YET! BUT HE WILL COME IN SOON. Ive been having trouble thinking, and no, this is not my first fan fic. My first on here yes, but not my actual first.))