Taehyung

"Rain rain go away come again another day~ Rain rain go away come again another day~ Rain rain go awa-"

"Park Jimin I swear to everything that I will kill you if you don't shut the fuck up."

Jimin sent me a smile,"What? You don't like nursery rhymes?"

"I have no problem with nursery rhymes. It's just annoying when the same line is said over and over again."

"Damn, Tae what's up your butt this morning?"

I rolled my eyes. You know how you wake up and you're just in that mood? The mood where if anybody does anything remotely annoying, you start wanting to snap their neck? Yeah, that’s the mood I was in.

"What was up your ass last night Jimin? I saw Kookie leave this morning"

He blushed a bright red,"I, look, it's not like that! He's just a friend!"

"I don't think friends have sex every other week," his face flushed darker. Jimin quickly grabbed a pillow and threw it at me.

"Go get some milk! And chocolate! We ran out."

"I can only imagine what you two did last night," with that being said the older one threw his shoe at me.

"Go!"

"Okay! I'm going! I'm going!" I said while he was laughing.

Jimin was probably the only person who could bring me out of my funk no matter what.