The Camp-out Final Part

*Alcyone*

Chris and I stayed near the fire and talked. "Man Im hungry" he said. I heard his tummy growl and I giggled. "Well, I have gronola bars in my purse, if that's ok." I offered. "That's cool sweets" he said grabbing my purse.

I snatched my purse from him. "I didnt say that you could get it yourself." I said loudly. He gave me a look and snatched it back. "You want it? Then come and get it." he teased. I gave a sly smile and grabbed the bag.

He was too strong, and pulled me down to the ground with him. We both laughed for a minute, then there was a complete silence. I looked into his bluish-gray eyes and looked away.

"Umm....Im sorry!" I said quickly moving off him. He smiled and gently pulled me back. "Stop being so shy beautiful." he whispered.

"Chris...but...I..." I said shyly. He smiled and slowly leaned towards my lips. He kissed me so passionately and I started to moan.

"Oh Aly...." he softly moaned.

"Chris....please..." I begged.

He rolled on top of me and stroked my cheek. "I love you." he whispered.

"I love you too" I whispered back. He started to kiss me again and his hand ran up and down my thighs. I was getting tense and my body shivered.

"Relax babe." he said assuringly. I kept thinking "This is just a make-out session. Nothing more. Hopefully..." His hand then traveled to my tummy. "Chris...please dont touch me there. Im flabby." I said looking away.

He sighed and shook his head. "If only you could see how beautiful you were." I turned back around and looked into his eyes.

"You really mean it?" I asked

"Yes. I 100 percent mean it. You have curves where God intended to be, and I love every inch of you." he said kissing my neck.

I let out a soft moan and let my hands rest on his back. I was turned on to the max and I didnt want him to stop. "Dont stop Chris." I softly moaned. After awhile, there was a small love mark on my neck, and one on his neck as well.

His hands rubbed on my breasts and I went crazy. "There so perfect to touch." he complimented. I shyly smiled and bit my lips. Then his hand traveled to my thighs. "So nice and lushcious" he said. The last stop was my butt. "The hottest ass Ive ever seen." he said biting his lips.

I smiled and I wanted his lips to meet mines again. I grabbed his shirt and pulled his face towards mines. I kissed him like there was no tommorow. We held each other tight as we joined, passion floating through the midnight air.

He slowly pulled away and smiled. "Gosh I love you, more than life itself. What we have is more than just teenage love. Im not one of those guys that just date for fun, or to look good with a model, I just want something real. Something like this Lola." he said softly brushing my bangs out of my eyes.

I smiled and I cuddled next to him. We laid there in silence, gazing at the stars in the clear night sky.

"You see that?" he quietly asked

"What?" I asked.

"The Big Dipper." he answered

I smiled and looked up. There it was, the Big Dipper, its north star outshining the others. At this point I didnt care where the others were. I just wanted to be with him.

Just then, I heard the most annoying yet sweet voice. "LOOOOLAAAA! BEAAAANIEEE!!!! WHERE ARE YOU? ARE YOU THERE? SCREAM IF YOU HEAR MY VOICE!!!!" Mark yelled. I jumped up. "WE'RE HERE MARK WE'RE HERE!!!" I said.

Then Mark popped out of the bushes and ran to me. He picked me up and spun me around. "Lola!! My lola! Shes ok!" He said laughing. I giggled and nodded. "Im ok dunes. Beanie and I are ok." I said.

"Are we in trouble?" I asked

"KInda, but who gives a shit? We found you. Thats all that matters." he said nudging Chris. He smiled and grabbed my hand.

Mark gave a sly look. "Now just what were you guys doing in the forest?!?" he asked. We both looked at each other and smiled.

"Nothing...." we both said slyly.

We all laughed and went back to camp.