I Don't Like You Like That

Start from the beginning

Troye and I had a very unique relationship. Do you know hard it is to be best friends with someone who openly has a crush on you? It's not like he was creepy about it or anything, but he didn't try to hide it or act embarrassed about it if it came up in conversation. I always brushed it off as nothing, kindly reminding him all the reasons it was pointless because we'd never work out. I didn't want to hurt him, but I didn't want to encourage him either. I loved him and all, just not like that. My naturally flirty nature completely clashed with that though, making it increasingly difficult to convince him I had absolutely no feelings for him. Worse yet, drunk Tyler had had the bright idea to promise our next collab together would be reenacting dirty fanfiction. We'd both chosen one and I had the feeling Troye's was going to be the dirtiest thing he could find, being the cheeky little shit he was most of the time, always trying to pull a reaction out of me. 

"Hurry up!" I quickly fell into my seat beside Troye, sure my cheeks were bright red. He got up to go fumble with the camera, though I noticed the way his eyes kept darting back to me. "Nervous?"

"Well, duh, it's not everyday you act out porn with your best friend." He giggled at this, abandoning the camera to walk over and massage my shoulders gently. I relaxed against his touch, the knots of tension fading quickly.

"It's smut, it's different." He argued, going back to the camera. I rolled my eyes, sitting tall in my chair so I wouldn't look like a midget next to him. 

"No, it's really not." I mumbled, my voice trailing off as he rushed back to sit next to me. He gave me a reassuring smile and thumbs up, and I took that as my cue.

"Hi everyone! My name is Tyler Oakley and I am here with-"

"Troye Sivan!" 

"Yeah, that. Anyway, today we're going to be doing a very highly requested video for y'all. Troye, tell them what we're doing."

"We are going to be reenacting dirty fanfiction." 

"I'm sure you know what fanfiction is, so let's spare the details and just jump right into it! Here I have two printed-out copies of fanfictions we found on the internet and we're going to act out each of them." I purposely chose my pick first, not knowing if I was ready to read whatever Troye had went with. I flashed the camera another smile, scooting my chair even closer to Troye so we could read it together. The one I'd chosen wasn't descriptive in the slightest, even ending before it actually got to the sex scene. I'd highlighted all the key scenes we were actually going to act out, my eyes scanning them one last time. 

-Troye hopping into my arms and wrapping his legs around my waist

-Me pushing Troye up against a wall

-Breathing on his neck

-Moaning

-Throwing our shirts on the floor 

-Feeling up each other's chests

- Stumbling in to the other room

The list sounded simple enough, though my heart was still pounding in my chest at the thought of actually acting them out. I jumped, feeling Troye's hand on my thigh. It was off camera frame, but I still went out of my way to subtly swat it away. I didn't want him getting any ideas that I might be into this or something. 

After a lot of camera readjusting and re-shooting the door opening scene, we managed to get a pretty decent shot. Troye knocked on the door daintily and I eagerly swung it open, just like the fanfiction had said. Troye had immediately jumped into my arms, koala hugging me and nuzzling his face into my neck. This wasn't so bad, no worse than our usual cuddling. I gently set him down, setting up the camera for the next shot.