meet the family part 2

Luna pov
I work up in a room that was black. I try to get up but there was pain. Pain was in my back to my left leg. "Well call me a cat and cut my tail off" I say to my self as a man with a mask that looks a like a doctors mask. "Your going to be in a lot of pain for the next few days." He saids, "also my name is doctor simile" he said. "Ok, my name is Luna. I'm know in town as a monster" I say to him and he gets out chouchs. "These will help you get around" he saids to me. And I get out of the bed. I get the churches and Dr.simile help me out if the room "you got to be kidding me." I say and look at the stairs. "Let's just hope you don't fall"he saids an get behind me. "Thanks" I say and walk done the stairs and we got to the living room. "Miss your leg its looks hurt" a little girl said. "Well it is but a person is helping me" I say and an gives a simile and runs off. "Ok?" I say. Dr.simile helps sir down on the couch. "That's sally. Sleader is like a father to her." He saids and sits next to me. "Ok, I'm just convinced that I'm not welcome" I say to him. "Why do you say that?" He asked me. "Well that guy over there is giving me a creepy grin and its creeping me out" I say and point to the guy leaning on the wall with a wight hoodie, black pants, back shoes, and black hair and a pale face with what looks like knife cuts. "That's Jeff he is an ass" he said to me. "HEY!" This Jeff guy yelled. "Hey?" I say to him and wave my hand. "Your the girl you was fighting with the rake?" He asked as he came never me."yeah i was but I did not want to." Says to him. "Well good, I'm Jeff the killer" he says and holds his hand. "Ok I'm Luna" I say and shake his hand. "Splendor come on! She is on the couch!" Sally saids and drags down a tall man with a pot dot suit. "Sally please i'm coming" he saids. He stands there and sally lets go of him and points at me. I look up and find a man standing there and hugs me saying my name. "Luna! Luna! You are so grown up!" He says with a happy tone. "Umm? Do I know you?" I ask and look at him. "I'm your dig bother. As well as the thoses three over there!" He saids and hugs me again. "Ok. Then why am here?" I asked and move a little so I can be more comfortable. "Well you when missing when you where at last 2 to 3 years old and was never found in till now. I'm sleaderman. The one with the forda is offendeman. And the one with the glasses is Treaderman." Sleader saids and then points at the man in the room in front of me. "That's splendorman." He saids and sits down and pulls a book out from the self. "Ok. You know me so yeah" I say a bit nervous. "Yes we do and have a room ready for you." Sleader saids while still reading his book. I get help to stand and heads to my room with Dr.smily. "you know its not every day you see them in the same room only in the dinning room" he wipsers to me and lays me on the bed. "Get some rest" he tell me and walks out of the room and I fall asleep.
(A/n .sport for not updating. And I left off with a cliff hanger. Opps..and I need some help..so I am.runing out for ideas.for one of my story's. Help me wirters block is getting to me. That's why it took this long. And here is a picture of me. I know I look not pretty.

In till next time! My little nightmares! Please share, like and comment on what you think I should so next! And I will try to replay as best as I can! Bye!)