Chapter 3: Nightmares

Jens POV
"AAAAAHHHHHHHH HELP PLEASE, NO I'M SORRY!!!! PLEASE DON'T HURT ME AGAIN!" I woke up screaming and crying and in quite a bit of pain. I had a nightmare about Blake beating me again. I got scared and only thought of one person who could help me. Josh. I walked to the guest room and saw him sleeping peacefully. I stood at the door for a while debating on whether or not to wake him. So instead I just slipped in the bed with him. I was still crying and trembling. I guess I woke him up because he turned around and stared at me. He saw me crying and sat up to turn the light on. He looked at me before pulling me into a hug. After a while he spoke, Do you want to talk about it?" this wasn't my first nightmare and he knew it. I just shook my head no and said I just wanted to go back to bed. Then I thought, 'what if he doesn't want me here?' he must have sensed my nervousness because he simply said, "do you want to sleep here?" I simply nodded my head as a blush rose to my cheeks. "Thanks" I mumbled sleepily. He nodded and turned out the light. As I was drifting to sleep I barely felt him kiss my nose and mumble a, "goodnight my beautiful Katniss" but I was too far gone to know if it was real or just a wishful hoping.