"Which way should we go?" Frypan asked, looking between our faces. We didn't exactly have a leader anymore and I knew that newt didn't want to be it. Especially since he didn't know what was going on.

Thomas silently volunteered as he turned right and began walking down the hallway. Instantly, we all shuffled after him.

We walked for 15 minutes, no one saying anything, and I began to think we were walking in circles until I saw a door with a bright green exit sign above it. I gawked at it. Some of them were trapped in the maze for 3 years looking for a way out, and here there was just an exit sign all along.

"Seriously?" Frypan scoffed.

Thomas grabbed the door handle, slowly pushing it in in case something was waiting for us on the other side. Surprisingly, nothing was there.

We stepped in, continuing to walk down a second corridor until we stepped into a separate room. We gasped as we saw bodies in white lab coats littered across the floor.

Stepping over them, we examined the room. There were monitors everywhere showing images of the glade. Some had our faces on them with our names below them. Thomas seemed to be distracted by a computer with a see through screen. It was organized in a circle with a bunch of other ones identical to it. One look at his face and I knew it was his. That's the computer he used when he was working with wicked.

Newt was staring at a monitor, "They really were watching us. This entire time." He said in disbelief.

We jumped when we heard a sound coming from what a appeared to be an office. The glass was shattered around it and there was a female body on the floor with a gun in her hand. Blood surrounded her.

She started speaking and I instantly recognized the voice as the women from my memory, causing a shiver to run down my spine and an uneasy feeling to settle in my stomach.

The women in the video began speaking, "Congratulations! My name is Ava Chancellor Paige." That name sparked something in me, although I didn't know what, "You have successfully completed the maze trails!" She seemed genuinely proud of this fact as she beamed through the screen. I wanted to jump through the screen and smack that smile off of her face, "You're all part of an experiment to find a cure. Let me explain. It started with the sun flares," the women said, her gaze growing distant, "The sun flares couldn't have been predicted, and once they were noticed, it was only minutes before their heat slammed into Earth. First, our satellites were burned out, and thousands died instantly, millions within days, countless miles became wastelands. Then came the sickness." Images flashed across the screen of deadly viruses and destroyed barren land as she spoke, "As the ecosystem fell apart, it became impossible to control the sickness-even to keep it in South America. The jungles were gone, but the insects weren't. People call it the Flare now. It's a horrible, horrible thing. Only the richest can be treated, no one can be cured." Questions filled my mind as horror grew in my heart. The images disappeared, as her face returned, "As for you, all of you, you're just a few of millions orphaned. We've tested thousands, but chose you for the big one. The ultimate test. Everything you lived through was calculated and thought through. Catalysts to study your reactions, your brain waves, your thoughts. All in an attempt to find those capable of helping us find a way to beat the Flare. Most of the physically effects are caused by something else." Motion begins to take place around her as people dressed in black storm in with guns, killing the people in white lab coats, "First the delusions start, then animal instincts begin to overpower the human ones. Finally it consumes them, destroys their humanity. It's all in the brain. The Flare lives in their brains. It is an awful thing. Better to die than to catch it. You have all been a big help to this experiment, this organization and we thank you for your sacrifices. We hope to see you on the other side," she lifts a gun to head, as she says the last line from my dream, what does that mean? "Remember, wicked is good." Newt covers my eyes with his hands as she pulls the trigger. All I hear is the sound and I'm grateful that I didn't have to see it. I look up to a black screen, looking back down to stare at her body. Seeing her face brings back memories, but they leave just as fast as they return.