CHAPTER ONE

Like I had said before I this story was deleted so I am re-posting it thank you to every one of you who just now reading this book and to all of you that are coming back I love you all
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on please please please, just tonight, please it will be fun come on it's your birthday!" My best friend/roommate Samantha begged " Sammy you know I hate going out why can't we just stay home?" I whined. " you're 21 you can finally drink come on it will be fun." She whined back. "Uugghh fine but just for a little I don't want to be out really late" I said sternly "why not" she whined again. "because I have to study and finish my paper just like you do."  "Alright whatever at least you agreed to go out." She said the last part under her breath but I still heard it " I can also change my mind so stop with the attitude and start getting ready" I said. Sammy left walking to her room. I got in the shower and wash my hair and body, I got out and dried my body then put lotion on. 'What am I going to wear?' I ask myself. Looking through my closet a short tight maybe blue dress with a thick strap around the neck being the only thing to hold it up caught my eye. I then found a pair of all white pumps and small diamond earrings. I decided to moisturize my hair and let it do it's own wavy thing. There's no makeup needed for my clear dark skin, so I walk out of my room into the living room and see Sammy standing there in a black and silver dress with black pumps on. "Your ready hot stuff?" I asked her "I sure am sexy lady." She responded and we both laughed are hilarious choice of words and went out the door and on our way to the club.
————————————————————————
It took about 15 minutes awful singing and driving to get to the club. "Finally we're here" I say getting out the car then fixing my dress. "Yes we are now hurry the fuck up and let's go it's before 9:30 with means we can get in a half price." Sammy yells already walking the the entrance of the club. Wait for me I yell running after her. As soon as we get in the club the smell of alcohol and sweat hits my nose, we walk to the bar and sat on the stools. " excuse me sir can we get two shots of tequila?" Sammy asked the man giving out the drinks he looks at her and freezes I turned to look at her she is frozen as well. 'What the hell' I think to myself. "Umm yes you can pretty lady" he finally responds getting his confidence back. I turn all the way around beginning to watch the others in the club, I felt like there were eyes on me so I look around to see who could be staring at me and I spot a man on the balcony at the top of the club drilling a hole through my body. When I finally get a good look at what is staring at me I see the green eyed, black haired, very well-built, sex god. And then look away feeling a bit intimidated by him. I then turned around to see what Sammy is up to you just to realize that she's making out with the guy over the bar table. Then all of a sudden I feel a tap on my shoulder and they're standing is a very tall man then says "the boss wants to see you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so very much for reading this far in my story if you have any questions for me the comment or just dm me, they can be personal questions about me or about you that I may be willing to answer them or they could be questions about the book so far thank you for all of your support I love you all

~Titi☺️☺️