Chapter 8 - Mystery Person

Start from the beginning

"Heck yes!" I say, as I put on my boots. Finn opens the door and gestures for me to go.

"So, you ready to play it off like there is nothing going on?" He says, laughing.

"What do you mean? There is nothing going on." I say, winking.

"Rightttt." He says.

We see the others and walk over to them.

"Hey, guys." Jack says.

"What's up?" Noah asks.

"Dude, last night I was talking to mystery girl all night. We were up till like 4 am." Finn says. I mean, he's not lying. We were up super late just talking.

"Seriously? She likes you that much? The only person who I've seen look at you like she likes you is Millie." Gaten laughs.

"What? No. I was up super late last night too." I explain. "Talking to my mystery boy." I say to Lizzy and Lilia. They raise their eyebrows.

"Hey, Mills. We have a surprise for you once we get to the breakfast place." Noah says.

"Okay?" I say, questionably.

We all get into Lizzy's car. Gaten and Lizzy in the front, Finn and me in the middle, Jack and Noah in the back. The whole way there we are belting out the songs that come on the radio. Finn and I both start singing because neither of us know the song, but all the others do.

"Do you know this song?" Finn whispers to me.

"Nope."

"You don't understand how badly I want to reveal it to them." Finn says.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I wanna kiss you so freaking bad." He whispers, causing me to blush and laugh.

"You too, but we have to keep it a secret until the time is right. Plus, I need to figure out a time to tell Caleb and Sadie too." I explain.

"Holy crap, imagine Ava's reaction when we tell her." Finn laughs.

"MILLIE'S CUTE ROOMMATE FINN IS DATING MILLIE!" I whisper yell, imitating Ava.

"Pretty much." Finn laughs.

"We're here!" Lizzy exclaims.

I look up and we are at a Denny's. This reminds me of Caleb and Sadie. We went here all the time back in Atlanta.

"Come on, let's go inside." Finn says, grabbing my wrist.

We walk inside and sit down. Two minutes later, two very familiar figures come into view.

"CALEB! SADIE!" I run up and hug them super tightly. "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?" I squeal.

"Lizzy somehow got our numbers, and invited us!" Sadie exclaims.

"That's a bit strange, Lizzy. But YAY!! I'VE MISSED YOU! How long are you guys staying?" I ask.

"The rest of the weekend, so not that long, but still time!" Caleb says.

"Yay! Come on! Sit down!" I say, as I sit down next to Finn.

We sit down for about an hour and a half, talking to Caleb and Sadie. The others seem to be getting along with them really well.

"We were gonna go to IHOP, but because of them changing the name to IHOB, we decided not to." Lilia explains.

"Yeah, because we don't want any of their freaking krusty burgers!" Jack said, making all of us laugh.