Home

From now own it will be Philip's Point of View!

Sorry If I abandoned this story for a long time now (its almost 1 year since the last update😂😭)

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

I rode my bike home when Helen called me to come home. She asked me where I was and I told her I was in the wood taking pictures now she want me home.

As I arrived, I parked my bike right in front of the porch when I saw her knitting her old hat that she treasure the most, she told me that when they first brought me here.

"Hey." I spoke first, she then turned her head, facing me. She smiled and put her knit down on her knees.

"Is everything alright?" She asked me. I just nodded, I kind of don't want to let her know about the accident I just had.

"Can you help me with dinner?" She picked her knit and stood, waiting for my response. I nodded as respond.

I followed her to the kitchen. I saw Gabe sleeping on the couch with TV on.

"Psst," Helen turned her head to me, she eyed me 'What?'

"Is Gabe alright?" I whispered, She nodded her head. "He just tired," Helen whispered back.

"Oh..."

That evening, I helped Helen with dinner. I can't really cook, I just helped her cracking eggs, cutting onions, doing stuffs she asked and boiling water. And now here we are.

"Wow," Gabe looked amazed at the food in front of him. He looked at me and gave me thumbs up. I just smiled at him.

"Eat up!" Helen said as we started to devour the food in good ways and it's taste awesome as usual. I might try cooking one day without Helen's help. Maybe.

I watched TV and play XBOX with Gabe at the end of the day and can't help but to think about that guy before from the motocross field.

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

to be continued

I'm sorry I just update this now. I kinda having crisis myself /?????/
And this monday I'll be touring aka exam-- I hope saturday or sunday I can update one part/?

And oh, people in this fandom is not dead right? Bc I'm not😂

Have a good day!🍃