----------

     After school, Shoto's POV

        I would be lying if I said all my friends agreed with my dating Taega. Actually, the only person that was for it was Bakugo. Uraraka, Iida, Kirishima, and especially Midoriya disagreed strongly.

     Even myself . . . I was beginning to question what it was I'd gotten myself into. After just one day, I was exhausted. Taega gave me absolutely no breathing space, and she was with me all the time. Right now, I was hiding in one of the cleaning closets at U.A. so Taega wouldn't find me and take me on a walk around the park.

     This isn't what I thought a relationship would be like, I thought.

     Suddenly the door to the closet swung wide open. It was so close to giving me a heart attack that I accidently released a blast of icy air from my right hand and foot.

     With hair and eyelashes frosted, Bakugo spat, "FOUND HIM! What's a dumbass like you doing in here?!"

     "Todoroki, we were looking for you!" Iida said, grasping my hand and helping me out of the closet.

     "I'm sorry," I said. "I'm hiding from Taega."

     "Your girlfriend?" Kirishima huffed. "You okay, man?"

     "Yeah, I'm fine."

     "Oh dear, that wasn't very convincing, was it Deku?" Uraraka said, standing near Midoriya.

     "Hey, what happened to that one chick?" Kirishima asked. "(Y/N), the one that used to hang out with us all the time? "

     I said nothing.

     Midoriya pushed his way to me. "You seem sad, Todoroki . . . tell us what's wrong, we're all here for you." Uraraka, Kirishima, and Iida  nodded in agreement.

     I looked around at them, wondering what I should tell them. However, my tongue didn't wait.

     "I feel like I made a mistake."

     Iida cleared his throat. "You need to tell us more. Why do you feel that way?"

     "You're not in love with Taega, are you?" Midoriya asserted. "She just pulled you into this relationship, didn't she?"

     "What about (Y/N)?!" Kirishima demanded. "Everyone's ignoring me!"

     "I don't even know what love is," I admitted, my gaze on the floor.

     Bakugo scoffed. "Oh please, love is you and Deku. He's the only one you listen to, geez." With that, he left the group and vanished down the hall.

     Uraraka rolled her eyes. "That's just rubbish."

     "I texted (Y/N) today," I continued, completely ignoring Bakugo. "She said she didn't thing it was right for her to text me, since I have Taega now."

     "She has a point actually," Iida agreed. "I think you should be asking yourself why you're wanting to text (Y/N), when you should be texting Taega."

     "The thing is, I actually felt a little stunned when she told me it didn't feel right to text me. Besides, she was also acting a little weird, but she said she was fine when I asked if she was okay. She didn't even open my last message."

     "Sounds like you're worried about her," Uraraka observed. 

     Actually, Uraraka was right. I was worried I might've done something to hurt her. I wanted to text or call her, but I wasn't sure if she'd reply. I thought of the last message I sent and cringed. What have I gotten myself into?