Chapter 15 YOU IDIOT HARRY

Start from the beginning

"Hey babe" I wispered in her ear. She turned arond and I crashed my lips to hers. I threw her up against a wall and we snogged. There was no spark or anything. Things got heated and she took me out and we went into a hotel acrossed the street. 

I woke up the next morning next to the blonde bimbo. "Shit" I said as I got up and threw my clothes on. I slid on my raybans and went out the hotel. I went to a mart and got some asprin and took 2. 

Elise's Pov,

Harry ran out and I cried for hours. Eventually Eleanor, Danielle, Louis and Liam came down and I told them what happened. 

"It's okay you just cry" Eleanor said huging me.

"Babe, Harry is an ass for that you just need to let it all out right now." Danielle said from the other side of me. They both hugged me and comforted me. Today I was aloud to leave, to go home.

I packed my stuff up and Me, Dani, El were in the back seat of Louis car with Liam in the passenger seat.

"Babe there is something you need to see" Liam said to me handing me a magazine.

On the front cover of the magazine was Harry making out with some bimbo at a club. Headline reads,

'Harry Styles cheats on Elise Curwood while in the hospital. The famous heart throb Harry Styles was caught at a club nearby the hospital Elise is in.'

I just let the tears pour out of me. 

"You probably don't want to go back to your house, you can come stay with me Elise" Liam offered.

"Thanks Liam" I sniffed  and hugged Danielle and Eleanor.

"I swear I am going to rip him apart" Louis said angrily.

"Count me in" Eleanor said rubbing my back.

"Me two!" Danielle.

"Don't forget me and the other boys" Liam said. I laughed a little and we got to Liams flat.

"There is an extra bed room here." Liam led me into a bedroom across from his.

I just landed on the bed and broke down into tears. Liam came over and hugged me and everyone else came in and joined. Liam called up Aly and Meg and the came over with Dillon. We sat on the bed them surrounding me, just comforting me.

"Thanks guys"

Niall's Pov,

Me and the boys and everyone all went over to Liams flat to help comfort Elise. It hurt me to see her cry, I still had feelings for her but nothing like Veronica, she is sweet, and beautiful, and has a fun loving personality. I can thank Elise for introdcing us. 

"You know what, that idiot needs some talking too."

"Where are you going?" asked Liam.

"To go to his house to tell him off!"  I explained.

"Count me in" Me, Liam, Louis, and Zayn all took off in Louis car and off to Harry's house.

"I have a key" Louis said unlocking the door.

"WHAT THE HELL STYLES!" I yelled as we barged in.

"YOU IDIOT" Zayn yelled.

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING" Louis yelled at him.

"IT WASN'T JUST YOUR BABY, THINK HOW ELISE FELT!" Liam yelled to him.

"I KNOW I MADE A MISTAKE, A BIG ONE I AM A FUCKING IDIOT." 

"You got that right" I snooted.

He sat on the couch and cried. Now we have never seen Harry Styles cry, well not since that one time he got all that hate, but it takes a lot for him to cry.

"I am a fucking idiot" He said hitting his head on a wall.

"I love her so much I can't believe I did that." He cried. 

"Dude first you need to star by apoligising." Zayn said.

"You're right" he said snifling.

"She is staying at my flat for now'' Liam said putting his hand on Harry's shoulder.

"Lets go" Louis pulled on Harrys hand and we all went out and into Louis car and drove to Liams flat.

Elise's Pov,

Eleanor, Danielle, Meg, Aly, and Dillon all stayed by my side.

"Hey guys, come here" Liam came walking in the room and telling all them to come and they walked out.

And just guess who walked in, the last person I wanted to see. Harry Styles him self.

"GET OUT" I yelled to him jumping back onto the bed.

"Elise please" He begged.

"YOU FILTHY CHEATER, YOU JUST LEFT ME THERE, SHE WAS MY BABY TOO, HOW DO YOU THINK I FELT, I LOST HER AND IT WAS MY FAULT, IF I DIDNT GO TO THE FUCKING BATHROOM"

"Elise please" He begged again trying to calm me.

"Don't touch me" I sent him a death glare.

"I am sorry, I was a fucking idiot, I dont know why the hell I did that"

"Harry just leave me alone for now, I need time!" I tried saying as gently as I could.

"As much time as you need" I started freaking out and he pulled me into a hug, I sturggled punching him and he just held me tight, I knew I was hurting him but he didn't let go. I stopped strugling and I hugged him back and I cried into his shirt and he pulled back and then started leaning in, I put my hand out on his face.

"Don't even think of it, you cheated, you aren't getting away with that" I hugged him and pushed him out the door.

Harry's Pov,

I was so close to kissing her!

I walked out of her room and into the living room.

"So what happened? We heard yelling then it all got quiet." Dani asked.

"We fought and then I pulled her into a hug and she sturggled and hit me but I just kept trying to hug her and eventually she settled down and hugged me and cried and then I tried to kiss her but she put her hand in the way" I said to everyone.

"Thats a start" Niall said. 

"You just have to win her back, she won't be able to trust you Harry" Megan said, she was right I knew I had to win her back.

"Oh Harry and by the way, we are going on tour next friday to America for 3 months, we are all bringing our girlfriends, you have to win her back by then" Liam said to me.

"UGH" I said and stormed out of the house, what to do to win her back...