Meet Skylar Simons

Hello! My name is Skylar Simons. I am currently 18 and I am your average all american Reject. I don't do well in school, I don't have my life put together, I live in the worst part of Lansing MI, most don't know about, and I get bullied. Although, I do have a few things going for me: I love to sing, play the guitar, and write songs, I have a lot of street smarts, and I am sure there are a few other things.

I have long brown hair that I ombred and hazel/ brown green eyes. Some may say I'm pretty....if they didn't know me. I live with my dad because my mom left us for some better, richer guy called Stanley. Stan is a doctor in New York and my mom is trying to be on Broadway. Sometimes during the summer i will go and visit them, I guess Stan is nice.....i just wish he would've taken me out of here too when he took my mom. My father is a good man who has a bad/ hard life. He works all the time and is hardly ever home. And when he is home....he's working. I know that he is just tryin' to give us a living, but he seems to have forgotten the family part of it all. If I were to run away (which I plan on doing soon) he probably wouldn't notice until a day or two later.

Well, now that you know a little bit about me, welcome to my life!

(A/N: Please comment and Vote!!! I came up with the idea listening to "Rejects" and "Social Casualty" by non other..... 5sos!!!! Hope you like it! (:   -stay lovely, sross18)