Baton rouge Louisiana ??

Riyah Aliyah Johnson
Today is the day I leave Baltimore for good with my sister my mother and my sister daughter I know I should be happy about it but how when I lived in Baltimore for 17 whole years and now I have to move to Baton Rouge Louisiana yea Baltimore is the most dangerous city in America but Im use to the violence And now I have to leave because my daddy just got out of jail after 5 years and he bought a house for us .

                  Kiyah la'more johnson
Riah need to suck that pussy shit up she know my daughter need to get out of Baltimore I'm tired of fearing for my one year old daughter life ,but I just hope my father know I had her and how cause lord knows I hate talking about it .

                                Riah
"Come on mama we gotta long drive " I said with a attitude "hold on lil girl I needa take a picture of my fine ass " "mama you is getting to old to be talking like this " I said in between laughs " child don't be mad cause I got a body of a goddess " "and I don't , don't forget Kiyah the skinny one and I'm the thickkk one " I said as I put my suitcases in the car " Girl just get in the damn car " she said ask she as she got her car keys

" ma when you gonna let me drive ya car cause I'm tired of you bluffing with me " I question "ho- I mean Riah you ain't finna reck my shit fuck you mean " Mama stop talking like you our age it don't sound right when you talk like us " Kiyah said annoyed " what's wrong with you , always got something smart to say out ya mouth just make sure my grandbaby in her car seat or imma beat your ass " " she is but mommy did you tell daddy that I have a child " she asked "no you have to tell him" my mama said looking through the rear view mirror at kiyah "ughh I just wish he was here for these five years he missed he would have protected me from getting raped and he would have seen his grand daughter grow up but he had to be a drug lord instead of a father " Kiyah said as she sobbed " I know babygirl but I promise you , he's here to stay and I can drop you off at Raymya House if you don't want to see him all day and here that old man nag but you going to have to come to pack ya stuff away remember you live there you gonna have to deal with it soon or later babygirl" Ok I just want everything back to normal but I'm never gonna take back my daughters life like do you know where I'm coming from or do you just hear me " Kiyah asked " I do Kiyah just keep your head up and wipe your tears away before you ruin ya makeup you to pretty to be crying " I said as I kissed her cheek she laughed as she kissed her daughter.

"Get y'all shit out my car cause we here " mama semi yelled once she said that my fat ass jumped up real quick And got my stuff but dropped one of my suitcases and once I went to pick it up but I seen this boy already did he was fine he had dents in his head and this cute thot boy cute " Here lil mama you just moved over hea" he asked as he looked me in my directly in my eyes " Yeaa and thanks " I said as I walked away I don't care how fine he is I'm not easy so baby boy better try harder " What's yo name " he asked as he jogged up behind me " riah yours " I said as I stopped in my steps to turn and face him " kentrell and you cute lil mama" "thanks but I'm not easy so bye kentrell see you around " I said as I smirked and walked up the steps to the door " DADDYYYY I MISSED YOUUU" I said as I jumped into my fathers arm " wassup babygirl " he said as he cheesed " hold up let me get Kiyah and we not staying over here tonight " I said as I walked out the door and seen kentrell he turned around towards me and winked I could have swore my ass drowned .

"Come on melody " I said as I picked up my niece "tell yo mama hurry her scrawny tail up " " ma - ma " she said as she pointed to her scrawny ass mother " come on Kiyah you taking forever and daddy wanna see you " she sighed and we made are way up the steps to the door " hey daddy " she said as she hugged him " hey babygirl and who's this pretty mama" he said as he tickled melody " I'm melody " she said as she laughed " and whose your mommy " he said in a ugly baby voice " mama " melody said as she reached for Kiyah " Who's the father " my father said as he clenched his hands by his side " he's dead and I lost my virginity to him " "how he died " Pops asked " I killed him cause he raped me and that's how melody was conceive now imma be in my room unpacking then we going to stay the night at aunt Jenny house with Raymya so I be back and can you watch melody" she yelled as she walked up the stairs " Imma go do that to " I said as I left my father standing there dumbfounded .

"Come on kiyahhhh we gotta go " I yelled as I walked downstairs to my parents room to tell them we leaving " bye ma bye pops " I said as I left out they room and to the car  " say riah " kentrell called out as he walked out a house " that's yo house " I said as I pointed to the house he came out of " Yea I'm yo neighbor and you know pointing can get you killed out hea in these streets but lil mama can I get Instagram " he said bluntly , I see I see that nigga don't sugar coat I thought to myself " sure " I said as I gave him my iPhone 8 and stared down his dents on his forehead " some screws got stuck deep In my head " he said "huh" I said "them dents in my forehead  " he said as he handed me my phone back "nba youngboy you a rapper " I said as I looked at pictures he posted " yea but aye look I gotta go imma dm you later " he said as he ran off to the house he came out of.

"He a fine ass nigga what's his name " Kiyah said as she walked out the house "hoe you scared me his name Kentrell and he not even fine " I said lying like a bitch " what ever mama said let me drive " she said as she stuck out her tongue and started dancing "whatever hoe " I said as I got in the car and I just couldn't get kentrell out of my mind I don't even know him and he got power over me I just hope he ain't like my cheating ass ex's or is he ?