Mo Sheng, did you think everyone is like you, always remembering the past?

Ying Hui smiled bitterly.

He realized that Mo Sheng put him in an interesting dilemma: If he says "yes," he would not be able to confess his true feelings, maybe their relationship would never be able to progress further. If he says "no," he would be admitting to sexual assault.

Even though an unsuccessful attempt.

Seeing the trust in Mo Sheng's eyes, Ying Hui decided to close his eyes and not answer.

Let her find the answer which can comfort her the most.

Actually, after that incident, Mo Sheng could not calmly live together with Ying Hui in a house anymore. When Mo Sheng said she wanted to move out, Ying Hui said: "Mo Sheng, return home and see what has happened."

Mo Sheng stared at him in shock.

"You can't be an ostrich forever."

Return home and see what has happened.

If the weather there is sunny and nice, then you stay there.

If the weather there is raining and bleak, then you quickly come back.

Completely forget that place, completely forget that person.

At the airport, Ying Hui said goodbye to Mo Sheng who was no longer even his wife in name only. He looked at the plane ascending into the clouds, loneliness filling every corner of his body.

Did she understand what he said when they parted just now? In certain things, she could be surprisingly slow.

"If you are not returning to the U.S.......best if we temporarily don't keep in touch with each other." He told her before she boarded the plane.

Did he still have a chance?

Perhaps!

Perhaps that man called He Yi Chen has already fallen in love with someone else.

In this world, how many people are as foolish as Zhao Mo Sheng?

The fragrant of the tea was rising up through the air.

The years were long, but only a few hours were used to finish talking about them.

"......So there was more than one person." Ying Hui finally said.

"Sometimes, she's surprisingly slow." Ying Hui looked up and sighed, "Things of the world can be so strange because I didn't expect you're the only person I can talk to on these matters."

Yi Chen did not speak. After finished smoking his cigarette, he picked up his coat: "Mr. Ying, it's late so I'll leave first."

"Why are you in such a hurry?"

YI Chen paused: "Mo Sheng is drunk, so I'm a bit worried."

Ying Hui laughed out loud: "Mr. He, are you showing off you're the winner in front of the loser?"

Yi Chen did not turn around and walked out of the tea shop. When he pushed open the door, a blast of cold air hit him in the face.

Yi Chen breathed in deeply.

It was a good while before he gradually relaxed his hands fisted to the point that the blood vessels stood out.

It was already two o'clock in the morning when he arrived home.

Mo Sheng slept like a good child when drunk, her body wrapped in the quilt, in the exact position when Yi Chen left the house. Yi Chen gently took off his shoes, got into bed and pulled Mo Sheng into his embrace.