The host thought this question intruded on Ying Hui's privacy and quickly came out to save the day: "The question asked by the female student is about his private life ah. You are not a paparazzi who disguised herself and sneaked in here."

There was faint laughter from the audience.

The assistant standing next to Ying Hui said something to him and he recovered himself immediately. He made a gesture to stop the host: "It is all right. I just suddenly thought of my wife who I haven't seen for some time."

The audience failed to understand clearly so Ying Hui answered with certainty: "Of course, I've married."

There were so many people inside and outside the auditorium, but probably only Mo Sheng understood the true meaning of the speaker's words.

Have married!

Mo Sheng also told Yi Chen that before.

Have married, but only in name, and it was no longer true now.

The speech was drawing to a close. The last image on the electronic screen showed students rushing towards the stage surrounding Ying Hui, who stood in the middle. Then, the broadcast stopped and began a video about the centennial celebration of C University.

People gathering outside the auditorium gradually dispersed. Mo Sheng also followed the crowd to leave. Suddenly, she remembered when she flew back to China, Ying Hui saw her off at the airport and the last remarks he made before she boarded the plane.

"If you are not returning to the U.S., then we don't keep in touch for the time being ."

Actually, it was not without regrets. They could have been very good friends.

If......

So many things did not happen.

4.00: Mo Sheng 's chest felt tight and her head dizzy.

In this defenseless and sunny afternoon, those emotions buried for a long time were reawakened by Ying Hui's appearance. Each scene like a nightmare reappearing. Newly arriving in the U.S., she felt terrified because everything was unfamiliar and she also felt ashamed due to discrimination for her poor command of English. Because her accent was ridiculed, she gradually grew accustomed to remaining silent. After more than two months in the U.S., Mo Sheng fell apart when she learned about her father's suicide due to guilt from the newspaper......

At that time, everything felt like a demon weaving a net. No matter how she struggled, infinite despair as escape was not possible.

"Two tigers, two tigers, running fast......"

Suddenly, the ringtone "Two Tigers" pulled Mo Sheng from the past back to the present.

Mo Sheng chose this childish song for Yi Chen's phone when he was busy with work and she played computer games with his phone. Although Yi Chen frowned for a while after he heard the song, he did not change it.

The phone rang twice before she answered.

"Mo Sheng."

Yi Chen's voice sounded deep and low like always. Mo Sheng did not know why she suddenly felt overwhelmed with emotions. It seemed as if a warm wind blew through her heart, the whole world became tranquil and kind.

Her eyes welled up.

5.13: "Yi Chen, I miss you very much......"

Mo Sheng heard herself saying that, or rather, it was another Zhao Mo Sheng who was in a foreign country telling Yi Chen that.

I miss you very much.

Yi Chen, did you know that?

I once stood on a street in a foreign country, full of people with different skin colors, even someone looking a bit like you also could not be seen. Finally, I can tell you now, I miss you very much......