"How do you want me to answer this?" Yi Chen lit a cigarette, his eyes deep in thought, "I've been able to decide what's most important to me."

Xiang Heng took a puff of his cigarette and smiled: "Your self-control has always been good."

Yi Chen did not say anything, thin smoke surrounded them.

Xiang Heng glanced at him: "I haven't seen you smoke in a long time."

"Yes, I am smoking less recently."

"Do you still remember how you felt when you first smoked?"

How could he not remember. It was not long after Mo Sheng left when he had to rely on alcohol and cigarettes to numb the pain. Yi Chen flicked his cigarette, "Back then, I felt smoking was a good thing. It gives people at least something to do in this world."

His dull tone surprised Xiang Heng. It seems that he had really let go of the past? Only by truly letting go could he face the past so calmly now. He Yi Chen looked peaceful now, not like in the past when he seemed to have a threatening air around him at all times. Xiang Heng said sincerely: "Congratulations!"

Yi Chen smiled faintly, "Thank you."

1.26: Unlike the quiet atmosphere on the balcony, the living room was rowdy from Lao Yuan's announcement. Against expectations, Mo Sheng appeared at that moment. Thus, everyone's eyes shifted the focus to her again, frightening Mo Sheng.

Xiao Gao looked purely and enviously at the woman before her eyes. Was she that woman who lawyer He likes without a reason? She did not seem like the kind of woman who would make a lot of noise as lawyer He said. At least, she seemed a little ill at ease standing there now.

"Oh!" Mei Ting called out softly. "You're the one who found lawyer He's wallet."

Mo Sheng also recognized her and smiled at her: "Hello!"

Xiao Gao was alert and immediately grabbed Mei Ting's hand: "Sister Mei Ting, you have the inside scoop?"

Mei Ting said: "I've seen her before because she was the one who picked up lawyer He's wallet. In the wallet, there may be some identification cards or business cards, so she managed to find the firm to return it. I think they definitely got to know each other because of that, then......" As a result, using a woman's distinctive imagination, a romance story was born because of not being greedy and returning lost money.

Mei Ting's voice was not soft, so it caught everyone's attention and they listened with keen interest and pleasure. Mo Sheng was dumbstruck. This Miss Mei Ting was very suitable to write love stories for her magazine publisher. Staying at the law firm was such a waste of talent.

"Oh! From now on, if I pick up a woman's purse, I must return it." A young man concluded after he finished hearing the story.

Xiao Gao immediately embarrassed him: "When it's your turn, you'll meet a dinosaur!"

Everyone burst out laughing. Xiang Heng and Yi Chen had finished smoking and walked in from the balcony at that moment. Taking advantage of the jovial atmosphere, someone shouted: "If lawyer He confesses, we will be lenient. If he resists, punishment awaits."

2.56: "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law."

What was going on? Could it be that these future talents of the legal profession also watch too much Hong Kong cops and robbers movies when growing up?

Yi Chen laughed: "All right, I will confess. Can I explain and eat at the same time?"

Of course, the great lawyer He would never actually confess much. Everyone did not really dare to pressure him. Hence, they quickly shifted their enthusiasm to attacking the steaming hotpot instead. They ate and chatted happily until past nine before leaving.