Back at the hotel, the moment sister Chen walked into the room, she flopped onto the bed and lay like a corpse.

Mo Sheng looked at the phone on the desk, hesitating, not sure if she should call Yi Chen.

"If you want to call, do it quickly. You can get business expense reimbursement ." Mo Sheng was startled and turned around to look at sister Chen, whose eyes were still closed.......... Was she talking in her sleep?

Picking up the phone, she pressed a number she knew by heart.

Very quickly, Yi Chen answered in a calm voice: "Mo Sheng."

Mo Sheng was stunned: "How did you know it's me? A meeting of the minds?"

"Caller ID."

Like this ah. "Oh, then have you come home from work yet?"

"......You're calling our home phone."

"......" Mo Sheng did not know what else to say.

There was also a moment of silence on Yi Chen's side and Mo Sheng could feel he was sighing: "What have you done in Hong Kong these past few days?"

"Oh......" Mo Sheng immediately told him about her work. Whenever she did not know what else to say, Yi Chen would always mention another topic. The call actually lasted for nearly an hour. After hanging up the phone, Mo Sheng's thought was still immersed in that phone call.

On the other end, after Yi Chen hung up the phone, he picked up his pen, but he could not write a word for a long time.

5.03: She spoke so long without coughing, so she had probably recovered from the cold.

Lately, the law firm continuously won cases. After a routine weekly meeting, everyone was in a good mood and did not want to leave so soon. They were determined that the three lawyers should treat everyone to a meal. Having Lao Yuan, this kind of boss who likes a lively atmosphere, he waved his hands and generously said: "All right, all right, you guys just name the place where you want to go to celebrate. Lawyer He will pay for everything."

As it turned out, he was being generous with other people's money? All through the meeting, Yi Chen who did not speak one word, but now asked succinctly: "Reason?"

"Still need a reason?" Lao Yuan gave a strange facial expression, "Don't tell me you don't know, since ancient times, the person to get ripped off has always been the minister who has given the most outstanding service. The larger the contribution, the faster being slaughtered."

That made sense. Yi Chen understood and nodded to show his willingness to be slaughtered.

Immediately, everyone cheered loudly. They discussed noisily about where to go to celebrate. Although each person had a different opinion, one thing in common was they all wanted to go somewhere expensive.

Xiang Heng listened, shook his head and said to Yi Chen: "You have to prepare yourself mentally."

Yi Chen smiled. Actually, it did not matter.

The discussion went on for a long time, but the people could not reach a consensus. In the midst of all the chatter, suddenly someone suggested: "What do you guys think about going to lawyer He's house?"

6.13: Everyone in the meeting room immediately stopped talking. They looked at the speaker, it was the new intern Xiao Gao.

Suddenly becoming the center of attention, Xiao Gao who is a straightforward girl became embarrassed: "I, I thought going somewhere might not be as fun as going to lawyer He's house to eat hot pot. We can cook it ourselves, so it will be more meaningful."