This was because he also did not do anything, but just stood behind her and stooped. His refreshing and cool breaths of manliness surrounded her and her hair gently brushed against his coat. If she raised her head, it would touch his chin.

For some reason, her face was growing warmer. She was very disturbed by his presence ......

Before she realized what she was doing, she had already stood up and jumped aside. The top of her head mercilessly hit someone's chin.

"What are you doing?" Yi Chen was startled by her and stroked his chin, which was in pain.

"Uh, I ......" She obviously could not tell him the truth so her face flushed redder and redder, "...... I, I want to go eat."

She felt silly after speaking that. What kind of an excuse, ah, now ...... glancing at the clock on the wall, it was not even half past ten yet.

"Right now?" Yi Chen frowned.

"Er, yes ah because I did not eat much this morning." She summoned up the courage to explain.

He glanced at the mountain of work on his desk but seeing the 'hungry' Mo Sheng looking a bit weird before him, Yi Chen finally surrendered.

He knew it, letting her come along to the law firm was definitely a mistake.

3.54: KFC on a Saturday was crowded and lively.

Mo Sheng did not think Yi Chen would actually bring her here. She pulled his sleeve: "Yi Chen, did you go to the wrong place?"

"No!"

"In the past, did you not say only kids like this place?"

"In the past, you also liked this place." Yi Chen's face flushed in anger as if she was ungrateful.

Uh......

"Then I'll look for somewhere to sit." Mo Sheng quickly picked the easiest task.

Sitting near the windows on the second floor,after biting the burger two times, Mo Sheng could not eat anymore. Thus, she drank her Coke and chatted a few words with Yi Chen. While talking, their topic of conversation turned to her current translation project.

Yi Chen raised his eyebrows: "Since when did you become so interested in law?"

"Oh,....it's always good to know a bit of law."

"No need." Yi Chen smiled faintly, "You can continue to be ignorant of law. As long as it's not about you wanting a divorce, I can help you."

Huh? Mo Sheng frowned. Was he joking?

"Xiao He, how come you would also come here?" The surprised voice of a woman sounded behind Mo Sheng. She turned her head and saw a thirty something years old woman leading an adorable pair of twins towards them.

"Uncle He!" The twins yelled out at the same time. One of them said shrewdly, "Uncle He, your girlfriend is very pretty."

"Fang Jian." Yi Chen stood up to say hello. This seemingly intelligent and capable woman was the district prosecutor. She was the prosecutor in one of the cases Yi Chen was currently handling.

Fang Jian patted her son's head, "Don"t be rude." Then, she smiled at Yi Chen and said: "Lawyer He shouldn't be so shabby since you are making so much money. Why treat people to eat this kind of Western fast food!"

Yi Chen smiled: "But someone likes to eat this."

Mo Sheng thought to herself that this 'someone' could not be her. Back in university, it was true she liked this. But having stayed in a foreign country for so long, if she still liked it then there must be a problem with her taste.