"If you do not tell me, how do I give the photo to you?"

"No need."

"Oh." She nodded her head and appeared 'it does not matter', "Then, I am forced to go and ask around after I've developed the photo."

He could not believe it: "Stay where you are."

"Why? Are you afraid I cannot find you?" She gave him a 'Don't worry' look, "Although there are several thousand people in the university, where there is a will, there is a way. I will go and ask one by one so in the end, I'll definitely find you."

Then, he did not need to show his embarrassed face in university again, Yi Chen fumed with rage between gritted teeth: "He Yi Chen, Year 2 International Law." After saying that, he turned to leave. After walking very far away, he could still hear her laughter.

After two days, she really found him. She took out the photograph like presenting a treasure. In the photo, he was contemplating under the setting sun: "You see, you see, my first time at handling the lighting effects so well! Can you see the sunlight passing through the leaves?"

When he raised his head, he finally saw sunlight leaping on her face. So unreasonable, the sunlight silently pierced through the heavy haze and shone into his heart. He did not even have time to reject.

She was the only ray of sunshine in his gloomy life, but this ray of sunshine did not only shine on him.

That seven years she was away, there was another man ......

Yi Chen closed his eyes.

4.23: Admit it, He Yi Chen, you were mad with jealousy.

The new issue of "Xiu Se" was released. The young man who smiled proudly and successfully on the cover was a newcomer in the building industry. In the last two years, he got a lot of awards in international design exhibitions, his reputation widespread.

"Unfortunately, he is not handsome enough." Xiao Hong commented with great regret.

"That lawyer He is handsome ah, but it is a pity someone was not able to get an interview." Ah Mei said loudly.

"Ah Mei, don't say that." Xiao Hong could not stand her vitriol. "Yi Jing already tried her best."

Coincidentally, Mo Sheng walked to where they were, heard everything and could not help but look at Tao Yi Jing. She was calmly writing on her desk and did not pay attention to others.

Suddenly, Mo Sheng felt a twinge of guilt.

"Ah Sheng, Ah Sheng." Xiao Hong suddenly remembered something and shook her arm. "We are friends so you'll do me a small favour, right?"

Mo Sheng immediately had a bad premonition and asked cautiously: "Xiao Hong, you and that surgeon, ah ...... have a problem?" Otherwise, why have to go on blind dates again?

"You're very bad. What are you thinking?!" Xiao Hong shouted with displeasure. Both of her hands were holding her face, giving an expression that she was currently in a sweet stage in her dating relationship. "This is it!" While talking, out of nowhere she took out an ultra big piece of paper and spread it out in front of her. "Have you seen clearly yet?"

Seen clearly but also feeling dizzy. On the top centre of the paper, there were two words "shopping list." Below, she closely listed various kinds of brands for clothes, shoes, cosmetics...as well as digital camera?

Indeed, all kinds of things, Mo Sheng looked until blurry. "Xiao Hong, the prices of things are going to rise soon?" This was simply a "panic buying list" ah!