Ha! What an appropriate question. Mo Sheng nodded her head.

The woman glanced at Yi Chen and said enviously: "Oh, your husband is very handsome."

"Hey, hey." The small stature young man next to her immediately protested and pulled her over, "Your more handsome husband is over here!"

"Really?" The round-faced woman's expression was full of doubts, and she suddenly pointed at the sky outside, "Ah! Quickly look, quickly look, why are there so many cows flying in the sky?"

Her husband immediately continued lovingly: "Because your husband is blowing hard here." (blow cow – 吹牛 in Chinese means boast or brag)

Mo Sheng could not help but laughed at their happiness, it was so natural, so easy, if ...... she looked at Yi Chen, who was beside her. He turned his head and looked out the window with an expressionless face.

"Hey, how did you know each other ah?" The round-faced woman asked her, seemingly very curious about them.

How we knew each other? "It happened a long time ago." Mo Sheng did not have the heart to refuse her enthusiasm so she started to recall, "At that time, I just started university and because of my interest in photography, I always ran around with my camera. Once, I saw him standing under a tree, lost in thought. Unconsciously, I pressed the shutter button and was found out by him......"

"I'm going out for a short while."

Suddenly, Yi Chen stood up and interrupted her reminiscence. He did not wait for her to say something but just walked straight out.

The way the round-faced woman looked at her changed from envy to sympathy: "Uh ...... your husband is very cool."

"Yes ah." Mo Sheng agreed, feeling awkward.

Later, when a staff member appeared, Yi Chen was nowhere in sight so Mo Sheng went out to look for him. He stood outside the door smoking with his back to her.

"You still can back out now." He said without turning his head because he heard her footsteps.

Although she knew he could not see her, she still shook her head: "Come inside."

"Mo Sheng, this is your own choice." He said seriously, "From now on, even if we will torment each other for a lifetime, I will also not let you go."

The early autumn weather obviously should not be too cold. However, Mo Sheng suddenly felt chills in the blowing wind, the cold was felt all the way from the bottom of the feet to the heart.

6.46: What followed was the paperwork. Mo Sheng cannot help but felt unbelievable that these several sheets of paper and a few stamps actually can tie up two unrelated people together for a lifetime, regardless of each person's past.

More than an hour ago, she did not think that they would actually become husband and wife. Such a dramatic change made her wonder if everything at this moment was real ......

"Sign it!" Suddenly, she heard Yi Chen's gloomy voice, "You don't have a chance to back out now. "

Then, she only recovered herself and found out that she was dazed for far too long before signing. She quickly signed her name and handed it over to the suspicious staff member.

"Miss." The staff member took the form and hesitantly asked again, "Are you really willing?"

Yi Chen's complexion darkened.

"Of course." Mo Sheng said with a smile, "Just now, I was thinking what color to choose for the curtains at home."

After coming out of the Civil Affairs Bureau, Yi Chen gave the house keys to her: "Move all your things to my place. As for the color of the curtains, you can change it if you want." He said that in a faintly sarcastic tone.